The unexpected accident

Ahyeon: I really need to go fast! I think I'm late!!!

Ahyeon gets ready and starts leaving for the shooting for the MV.

Ahyeon: I think I'm the only one late..

She was crossing the road, without seeing a car driving fast towards her. It crashed into her, leaving her unconscious.

Meanwhile: the other members were already at the shooting spot.

Ruka: Why isn't she here? Isn't she supposed to be here at....

Chiquita: 10:45 I KNOW!!!!!! And its 11:15 already..

Rami: Chiquita its ok! She'll be here just have some....p....

Chiquita: PATIENCE YOU MEANT! YOU KNOW ITS HER FIRST MV SHOOTING EVER! AND YOU KNOW SHE NEVER EVER COMES LATE!! 

Asa: Chiquita CALM DOWWN! AND COME HERE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU..

Asa : What happened to you? huh? Why are you so angry..

Chiquita: ( Breathes in ) I'm really worried about Ahyeon you know.. She was all fine yesterday and also seemed happy. And I sense something bad might have happened to her.

Asa: Its ok don't overthink! And can I ask you something if you're fine?

Chiquita: Sure unnie!

Asa: What were you tw...

The YG manager enters the shooting spot dissapointed. And all the members gather up near him to greet him.

Manager: I have bad news!

Pharita: What happened?

Manager:  Unfortunately, Ahyeon has gone into a car accident and she's in the hospital now. And I don't think we'll be able to film the MV today..

Ruka : I she fine n...

Chiquita: OMG! IS SHE FINE? WE REALLY NEED TO GO THERE NOW.. I NEED TO SEE HER NOW PLEASE!

Manager: Sorry but later. But now I'll take your leave. Bye.

Chiquita: ( Starts whining ) I WANT TO GO THERE PLEASE! I NEED TO SEE HER.!!

Rora: We can't do anything Chiquita! We'll see her later..

Chiquita: But!

Pharita: Sorry Chiquita! But I know how you feel..

Rami: But the thing is we can't do anything. Let's just wait for good news.

Asa: Yeah! Let's go...

All the members leave the shooting spot and wait for a few days for Ahyeon to get better.

Hi! How's the story so far..? I hope you liked it.. Please know that all the incidents that has been occurred in the story is not real. These incidents are based on my imagination. Thanks for reading! Byeee