Chapter 8: Beginning of Many

Start from the beginning

Seika: My name's Seika Kamiya. I'm a new student.

Leo: Is your dad Daichi Kamiya?

Seika: Yeah, why?

Leo: Why do you want to be a hero?

Seika: Well, I not only want to make my dad proud, I want to help people!

Leo: Cool. What class do you have?

Seika: 1B.

Leo: Aw dang it! 1A.

Seika: You're Leo Himura?

Leo: Indeed I am.

Seika: I know it's true that they were lazy, but they're still human. We could be on the receiving end of that.

Leo: I know. So I don't intend to let anyone die when I'm on watch. Well, later guys. Bye Kamiya.

Seika: Bye Himura.

====================
==========

In the class, there were a few students there who seemed weird. First was a girl with pink skin and hair and horns as well; then there was a girl completely invisible; not to mention, Yaoyorozu and Iida were already there and looking around the classroom. Iida was currently scolding Bakugo as Himura sat by his cousin Shoto.

Todoroki: Hey Leo.

Leo: Human Peppermint.

Shoto: You can call me by my first name. We are family.

Leo: Meh.

Bakugo: Hey! Come over here!

Leo: Why should I?

Bakugo: Because I told you to, you extra!

Iida: How disgraceful! Use manners!

Bakugo: Butt out, four eyes!

Leo was currently talking to Saori, who was ahead of him, as Bakugo marched over to the quirkless ninja.

Bakugo: Oi! Didn't you hear me?! Don't think I still haven't forgotten the library!

Leo: I'm surprised you can walk into one with your voice.

Bakugo: Are you mocking me?!

Leo: No, I'm describing you. A foolish, arrogant berserker who got beaten up by a quirkless boy.

???: No way!

???: Is that true, Takahashi?

Saori: Yep, he beat him. Wanna watch, Ashido and Hagakure?

Bakugo attempts to punch him, but Leo grabs him by the neck and knees his stomach before kicking him into the wall.

Leo: Maybe you should learn to run with your legs instead of your mouth, you arrogant loudmouthed parasite.

Bakugo: What the hell did you call me?

Leo: You heard me right. Parasite. Insect. Bug. Worm. Shrimp. Pest!

Suddenly, the blond got his ego shattered into a million pieces from the weak animal names Leo gave him and decided to attack him.

Bakugo: Why you little!

Leo yawned and attempts to kick his shin, but was stopped by Iida.

Iida: Calm down! Bakugo, you must control your behavior! And Himura, I know he's rude, but that doesn't give you the right to be rude back!

Mina: Oh man!

Toru: I was so excited for what would happen next!

Saori: Trust me. Leo is actually a good guy. He's only rude to people who are rude to him.