CHAPTER 26.

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

MIKAELSON COMPOUND.

LIVING ROOM.

Eve and Katherine entered the living room, Eve blinked several times as Klaus looked up at her Hope on his lap pulling and yanking on his leather necklaces babbling away to herself.

"Eve, Katherine, what brings you here so early in the day?" Klaus asked.

"Your eyes are neon, just to state the obvious Klaus, what the hell has happened to you?" Eve demanded curiously.

"He has been made a god," Katherine replied, legs splayed apart in a casual stance, hand on her hip head tilted to the side, looking the original hybrid over cautiously.

"Nothing escapes you, does it Kat," Hayley smirked at the brunette sitting close against Klaus, one leg bent under her, the female's thigh pressed against the original hybrid's thigh. Hayley and Klaus and their ease with each other still managed to catch Katherine by surprise even after all this time.

Katherine smirked back at her cheekily, "Not much, no."

"No wonder she evaded you for five hundred years," Hayley sassed him. Hope looked at her mother and giggled seeing Hayley smile tauntingly at her father.

"You already know I let her little wolf," He bantered back, Hayley nudging her shoulder against his and stroking Hope's cheek softly as Hope grinned at them both dribbling. Klaus swiped the dribble from her mouth and wiped it on his jeans.

"Okay sorry to interrupt this love banter between you too, " Eve smirked at them both, "But I called Kat to come and babysit because Hayley is needed with a wolf problem," Eve looked at Klaus, "Did you already know that? seeing you are a god? Anyway, what type of god are you? or is that classified information?" Eve smirked and sassed.

"If I told you.... I would have to kill you Eve," Klaus snarked in jest, "So it is classified information and Hayley would be furious if I killed her only living blood." Klaus drawled.

"Right, I figured. So Kat is here to look after Hope while I drag Hayley away. I figured you would be busy." Eve went on and explained.

"I have to meet with Finn and Kol so yes I can't have Hope this morning, I'll ask Gia to go with you and Hayley this wolf issue is going to escalate," Klaus predicted. Hayley looked at him. "You'll see, go love." Hayley nodded, leaned in and kissed Hope.

"Love you baby girl, mommy will see you soon Aunty Kat will look after you," Klaus watched the doppelganger eyes soften and become misty when she watched mother and daughter.

He watched Hayley and Eve leave. Gia heard him from her room and stood ready and waiting to accompany them.

He watched Katherine shift with slight unease, her emotions turbulent. "Katerina, Kol and Davina are going to enhance you today once Hayley comes back. Also Freya is going to enhance Bonnie and Damon using Kol's blood. Mine can no longer be used now I am a god. But Kol's can or any of my siblings' blood can be used, they are enhanced, their gifts passed on, not at the same strength I created them but you will have the strength of a thousand year old vampire." Katherine looked back at him curiously.