Chapter 1 Animatronics

Ruby's Pov

I gotten home from an two day sleepover from my girl nights sleep over from Ava's house and gotten to the living room to see Aiden and Ethan walking towards me.

" Happy early birthday sis!" Both shouted kidding my cheek.

" I forgot it was my birthday was this Christmas" I mumbled to myself making the two raise their eyebrows at me.

" How did you forgot that Christmas is also your birthday Wolfie?" Aiden asked me making me giggle.

" Mom and Dad wanted to say happy birthday before leaving to have dinner together" Aiden says before Ethan came up to give me both of the Five Nights At Freddy's Core Collections, an galaxy 21 and an Slasher Shirt and Wolf shirt.

" The shirts is from Mya, Layla got you the galaxy phone 21 and both of us gotten you Five Nights At Freddy's Core Collections and of course wolf plush from Ethan!" Aiden pauses to take a breath.

"Thank you" I say with a smile as Aiden and Ethan chuckles and kisses my cheeks before walking back up stairs as I go up to the gameroom and turned on the TV and Nintendo Switch and began to play the first Five Nights At Freddy's game.

On an chair with her Freddy plush as Ruby played through the first and second.

" Phone Guy does talk alot" I mumbled to myself as I turned to check my Galaxy 21 before looking up to see some purple guy at the center of the game.

Which confused me" Don't remember seeing purple guy in the first game" I said before switching to Fnaf 2 played for a while winning two nights easily due to me watching FuzionZGamer, Markiplier and other YouTubers I watch at nighttime before falling asleep through some videos.

Anyway I yawned getting tired as I got to turn off the game when the TV began to be weird as purple light came out lighting up the gameroom as I felt someone grabbing my arm and me fainting.

I was awakened by my slumber by animatronic.
" Five more minutes Aiden!" I said sleeply
" Sorry to say this but I'm not an Aiden" Animatronic voice that sounds like Toy Freddy Fazbear.

I awakened up to see Animatronic brown bear.

I screamed in panic" Wait!" Freddy shouted as I ran out the storage room and to see see the whole band is outside and it's nighttime and speed ran towards the exit fearing for my life.

I freeze as I saw the purple guy walking towards me with his knife out pointing at me.

" Come closer Ruby" The crazy man said in a evil tone. " No I refused to listen to an killer who killed 5 poor children!" I shouted which made the purple guy angry and before he could harm me.

Golden Freddy appeared in front of me
" One move on the little girl and your died William Afton!" Golden Freddy shouted standing in front of me.

Purple guy snarled" I will be back for her!" Purple Guy snarled before turning to stomp out the restaurant.

Golden Freddy picked me up and took me back to the main room where Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy are at sat me on stage.

"It's ok we won't harm you" Chica said in a sweet tone" Yea right how do I know that I won't wake up in animatronic suit like anyone else?" I asked looking away as I turned to see Freddy sitting next to me" We only do it to adults and idiot teenagers" Freddy Fazbear says hugging me.

" But you will have to stay here so that we protect you from him" Bonnie mumbled.

" Jeremy" I spoke up which made Bonnie look at me with an smile.

"Ruby you will sleep in the backstage with Golden Freddy-" Freddy says before I back up from them.

"How does everyone know my name!?" I asked them.

"Our plushes you gotten" Chica spoke up
" There's camaras and you've been-" I spoke up but was quiet down by Foxy.

" Me lass we aren't spying on ye, me crew members wanted to keep ya save from..him and those who want to get rid of ya matey" Foxy says giving me his pludh" Others" I mumbled quietly to myself.

" Come you will sleep with me until nighttime" Golden Freddy says before carrying me to the backstage and too an secret door hidden from the pizzaria.

The only thought was will I ever get home.