ch2 ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ vince

As he noticed the attention directed at him, he flashed a smug smirk, though his real interest lay in catching Liv's eye, evidenced by the kiss he blew her way. Liv, feeling a chill, recalled their summer fling, a memory she wished she could shake off. Y/N's recollection triggered a moment of realization, her mouth slightly agape as she connected the dots. "Wait, didn't he used to work with us at the theater?" His altered appearance, courtesy of a beard and longer hair, made him almost unrecognizable.

Amber turned to Y/N with concern etched on her face. "He worked with you?" she inquired, her expression troubled. Liv, disdain evident in her eyes, confirmed his past employment. "Unfortunately, yes. He was fired because the one of the girls finally spoke up about him!" she recounted. Y/N gasped in disbelief. "Really? No way!"

Liv affirmed, "Yeah, he always had that sketchy vibe. But that didn't stop him from hitting on me every chance he got while we worked together." Chad, breaking his silence, questioned, "Why did you even get involved with him?" Liv shrugged, admitting, "You know it was a one-time thing, babe. It was a stupid mistake."

She sought Chad's forgiveness with a squeeze of his arm. Chad, without much deliberation, nodded in understanding, his gaze fixed coldly on Vince, who nonchalantly leaned against his car. The conversation waned as they observed Vince saunter over to their table, causing tension to rise. "Hey, Liv," he greeted with a smirk, "Looking stunning as always." Liv rolled her eyes and edged closer to Chad, visibly uncomfortable.

"why are you here , what do you want , Vince?" Liv inquired, her tone guarded.

"I just wanted to drop by and check in on you," he replied, his gaze lingering suggestively on her form.

Suppressing the urge to shiver, Liv responded curtly, "I'm fine, thanks. You can go now." log sarcastically smiled

Vince shrugged indifferently. "Sure, sure. But before I leave, how about exchanging numbers? Maybe we can catch up sometime."

Beside her, Chad sat silently, his grip on Liv tightening as he watched the interaction, his jaw clenched in frustration.

Liv shook her head firmly. "No, absolutely not. I have a boyfriend."

Vince's smile wavered momentarily before he regained his composure. Glancing at Chad, he nodded. "Alright, no problem. Good to see you again."

As Vince walked away, Liv released a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness that's over," sighed Y/N.
she was never one to use too much foul language , if any , infront of her friends that is..

Wes chuckled, "He definitely gives off a sketchy vibe."
"oh really?" amber mocked him doing a dumb voice to which y/n rolled her eyes at her girlfriends antics before nodding in agreement with wes , adding, "I can't believe we used to work with him. It's a relief he got fired."

Amber, sensing Y/N's unease, placed a comforting hand on her leg. "He didn't try anything with you, did he?" she asked, her concern evident.

Y/N hesitated before responding, meeting Amber's gaze with uncertainty. "He didn't do anything overtly bad. Just occasional touches, like his hand lingering on my waist or shoulder," she admitted, feeling a pang of guilt and discomfort.

Anger flashed in Chad's eyes. "That creep deserves to get what's coming to him," he growled, flexing his muscles in determination.

"fuck yeah let's get this son of a bitch!" amber joined in , gritting her teeth in anger.

chad has always been protective over you aswell as amber , chad acted as a big brother to you as amber obviously acted like a girlfriend but you were grateful for them.