Chapter 4

Mature Content 🔞

Sunlight hits his eyes and he starts to wake up. He looks next to him and sees his beautiful wife is still sleeping. She must be exhausted from yesterday's activities. They made love three times more after the first one. Also both of them performed the oral for each other for the first time. And that was for relaxing for both of them after everything happened yesterday. He needs to find who's behind all of this, dare to put the blame on his innocent wife. She had done nothing wrong but there's still people out there who are trying to turn her life into a hell. He is going to save her reputation and her life back. She doesn't deserve all of these. She was always kind and gentle to everyone. "Don't you worry my dear wife I'm going to prove your innocence… I will always be by your side… don't you ever doubt that…" He says watching her sleep and kisses her forehead. She slowly opens her eyes and meets his eyes. "Good morning, wife.." "Good morning,husband. You were watching me?" she asks. "Just watching how my wife looks that beautiful in her sleep." he answers. "Oww, I didn't know how romantic my husband is." she says. "For you, always." She kisses his lips passionately as touches his chest. "Last night was… just too beautiful…" she says smiling. "Yeah.. it was beautiful.. we should do it more often.." he answers. "I- I wanna do it again on your…" "My what dear? You can't spell it out?" he says, teasing her. She nods. "Do it then, baby. You like sucking my- "Zain!" she shouts and turns redder than ever. "Okay,okay I'm not spelling it out, do anything you want." He sits down on the bed and she is in front of him. She starts kissing his neck and goes down on his chest. She licks his chest as he sighs. She moves down his crotch as she starts to stroke him there. "Baby, you are doing it great, God that feels amazing…" he was enjoying his wife's strokes. Then she takes it in her mouth and starts sucking on him. "Ugh, Aaliya… What are you doing to me?" he moans. "You like it, husband? You'll like this even more." she says and starts to suck even harder. When she softly bites him and he reaches his climax. "Baby, that was wonderful…" he says and strokes her hair as she swallows him. She licks her lips and kisses him. He tastes himself on her lips. "I loved your taste…" she says as separate from his lips. "Baby and I loved yours…" he says, placing a butterfly kiss on her lips. "So what are we gonna do now? I think we should get up now.." she says. "Can't we stay like this forever?" He asks. "Probably not forever, but let's stay ten more minutes…" she says.
...
"We should find out who's behind all of these.." he says and takes a sip of his coffee. They were having a good breakfast together in the hotel. "You have any idea how to do that, husband?" she asks as takes her cup of tea and takes a sip. "I have no idea!" He says sarcastically, laughing. "You fool!" she hits him on his shoulder playfully and laughs. "But seriously I don't know how? How can I prove your innocence when I have no idea who did this to you?" "Shh hush love, aren't we the best team together? Do you remember all that dangerous things we came from? Together, I'm sure that we're going to find out who is responsible for all of this." she says. "Aaliya, what have I ever done to deserve you?" he asks. "Sometimes I wonder the same thing, husband..." she answers.
...
"What are you doing, my dear husband?" she asks as walking into his office. "Just a few paperwork things, baby." he says. "Hmm.. if you say so." She gets close to him and sits on his lap. "What? You want me to give attention to you?" he asks. "Maybe.." she says as kisses his cheek. "Just wanted to say thank you for believing in me. What would I do if you don't believe me? I would be ruined and all alone." "You'll never be ruined and alone, I'll be with you forever so you can't get rid of me that easily princess!" "I definitely don't want to get rid of from you." she said as kissed him on the lips. "I just want to hold you in my arms forever, but we need to go out. We need to find some evidence to prove that you are innocent." "Where are we going to go?" she asks. "First, we can go to the police station to see what we can find about this situation." "Alright then let's go."