Chapter 3

Mature Content 🔞

Zain and Aaliya are now in the garden of the Barkat Villa. Zain takes the car keys out of his pocket and unlocks it. Opens the car door for Aaliya
...

Aaliya - Zain, are you sure about this decision? Maybe you should- *shuts her mouth with his kiss. Both kissing each other's lips passionately, finally they separated breathlessly.*

Zain - Yes princess, I'm sure so stop worrying about it. Get in the car. *Aaliya gets in the car and he closes her door. He also gets in the driver seat, closes his door. Starting to drive the car.*

Aaliya - Where are we going?

Zain - To our hotel love, Barkat Royale. We can stay in any room we want. It's our hotel after all. *winks at her, smiling*

Aaliya - *giggles* Oh Right, I forgot about it. *giggles* and we're gonna do, in a hotel room? *asks in a little naughty way, hoping for that way his mood changes a little bit.*

Zain - *laughs* What do you want to do? Huh princess *smiling at her question.* I guess you're feeling a little bit naughty tonight, am I right? How should I solve that..? *looking at her with a mischievous look*

Aaliya - I'm sure you must have something in your mind *She looks at him in the same way.*
...

Barkat Royale Hotel

They've just come into their luxurious hotel room, with full of candles and rose petals.. Zain has already ordered the best of their room with full of romantic decorations, just for his wife. He already had one of his worst days ever, so he needs to forget all about everything that happened today and she's the only person who can do that. He comes closer to her, he pushes her hair out of the way and unlocks her fancy saree.. She looked so beautiful today at the Eid celebrations, but all he wants is to take every single thing off from her body. He takes her clothing off and she's only in her underwear. He looks at her mesmerized. It's been a month since their first and only time and now they're going to make love again just to forget all the bad memories of yesterday.
She also takes his clothes off, leaving him only in underwear.
She blushes as she looks away from him. She's still shy about all of this but wants it so bad. He just laughs at her reaction, holds her into his arms and slowly pushes her to the bed.
...
Aaliya - Zain- *she whispers his name and he shuts her up with his kiss on her lips.*
...
He takes off her bra and admires her with an enchanted look in his eyes. He starts to leave kisses on her chest as she moans with pleasure. Then he starts licking, she even more enjoys it and when finally he starts to sucking, that drives her crazy with pleasure just moans his name and with her little pleasure sounds.
She was just too sensitive down there as he continued his work. ''Zain please more-Ah'' she moans when he sucks harder then he puts his hand inside her underwear and pushes his fingers inside her. She moans even more loudly as she climaxes, hugs him tightly, hides her face in his chest. He laughs at her softly as he strokes her hair. ''Hey how it was, princess? I take it as very satisfying from your cute little voices, am I right?'' He asks proudly just how leaves her satisfied even without inside of her yet. She just nods and takes his hand down there again to make him touch her at the place she most wanted. He just strokes her as she moans again asking for more. "How about i lick you again baby but this time I'll lick you there. Hmm would you like that??" "What? You can do that, I mean that's okay you to do that?" "It's more than okay, love I'm pretty sure you will just love it." he says and takes her underwear off looking at her. He firstly starts kissing her legs down to up until he reaches that part of her body. Start to leave soft kisses on there. She lets out a loud moan when he starts to lick and suck her. She bites her lips to shut her noises of pleasure as she comes once again. He was just more than proud to make her feel that way even with littlest touches. "Zain, how can you make me feel that good? I can't believe it.." "Oh baby, we're perfect together, don't you see that? How can I ever leave you when you make my life that good?" *He kisses her passionately.* "I love you so much Aaliya, you're my everything..." "I love you too, husband..." *this time she's the one who starts the kiss.* "Love, you seem so stressed. What should I do about that?" says Aaliya in a sly voice. "I'm sure you must have something in your mind, princess." He says with the same tone. She gets on top of him and pushes him back to the bed. She starts kissing from his neck to down his chest. "Aaliya, love I can't wait anymore.." "Okay okay, big guy you won. Come and get me then!" She says, pushes him back to the bed again and starts to run away. "Oh yeah, well I'm gonna show what's running away from me, Mamu ki Bhanji!" He starts chasing her. She laughs when he finally catches her between the wall and him. "Zain!" "You can't go anywhere, love..." "Hmm, and what are you gonna do about my misbehave?" she says. He fully undresses himself and pushes himself hard into her. She screams so loud as he shuts her screaming down with his kiss. "Oh my, it feels so great love, ahh!" she moans when he makes a harder move. That was so pleasurable for both of them, especially after everything that happened. "Please, more, give me more!" she says breathlessly after a little while she climaxes, shutting her screams by biting his shoulder. He's also finally finding his climax with her move. Both of them were satisfied and breathless after all this physical activity. "That was amazing!" They both said at the same time and laughed. "Shall we go to sleep now or you want a second round?" he says. "You already know my answer!" She says, leading him to the bed...