Chapter 1

Please just ignore if there's any mistakes since English is not my main language 🥺🤍
i hope you all enjoy it

Chapter 1

Zain was in deep thoughts, thinking about what happened in the last few hours. He was going to have their first Eid celebration with his wife, but now he was sitting in the jail cell with his face full of blood.
...
Surraiya - Look what your love for her has done to us?! Your lovely wife reported us to the police for family abuse! Don't tell me you're not going to do anything about it?? I'm gonna show that little-

Zain - Mom, stop doing that! Why do you always only blame Aaliya and not thinking about maybe it wasn't her. I don't believe Aaliya would ever do such a thing like that. No it wasn't her, someone else did it and blamed Aaliya for it. I'll find out who did it and prove that she is innocent.

Surraiya - Oh please, you're just like your father. What Bhopel spell that girl did to both of you, you never believe that girl never does anything wrong. She's not a saint or something.!

Zain - You're right, she's not a saint but she's much more than that! She has done anything to make you love her just a little bit but no, you didn't even try to get along with her. No, I'll prove you that you're thinking wrong about her and our relationship. You'll see!
...
Aaliya has come to the police station. She can't believe that's happening right now. Her husband and her mother in law are both in jail. She had no idea who could report them to the police. She's slowly passing through the jail cells and trying to find them. She finally found them.
...
Aaliya - Zain!

Zain - Aaliya! *he's so happy to see her*

Aaliya - Zain, what have they done to you... *starts crying*

Zain - I'm fine, love please don't cry. Don't cry baby shhh shh *strokes her hair*

Surraiya - Aaliya!! What have you done!

Aaliya - Aunt! I'm sorry but I don't understand anything.?

Surraiya - *laughs ironically* You don't understand anything!? Well I'll explain to you. Someone reported us to police from the family abuse and guess who's signature was on the report paper.

Aaliya - You think I've reported you? No aunt, I would never do such a thing! Please believe me! Zain, do you also think that I have done that? I don't have anything to do with this!

Zain - No! baby no, I trust you unconditionally, you would never do such a thing. I believe that someone put the blame on you and we must find out who is behind this. We must prove your innocence!

Aaliya - You believe me? *crying* But who and why would someone do that? I have no idea, I just don't understand.

Zain - I have no idea either but I'm sure of that, together we will find out who is behind this. Do you remember what dangers we came from? We can do anything if we're together! Just believe that...
...