20

Author pov

After 1 hour of Hanuel questioning Taeyong, she finally stopped with her questions having being filled with to much information. She was now left alone with Haechan as a few members had a meeting to attend and the rest just wanted to do their own things. She was laying in Haechan's bedroom cuddled up to him as she forced him re watch The Vampire Diaries with her.

He brought his attention to her as he caressed her head. "Neul" she hummed looking up at him. "we have this mafia ball coming up in 2 months, would you be my date?" he asked her. Hanuel was slightly taken aback my his sudden question.

"hyuck wouldn't that be a bit dangerous for me?" she asked with slight worry in her voice.

She knew that getting in a relationship with Haechan would result in such dangerous challenges where she would have to stay by his side for but she didn't think it would happen so soon.

"it would be but we are hosting it this year so security will be high and i will have you by my side the whole night so i wouldn't let harm come to you babygirl" he placed a soft kiss on her forehead making her smile. Haechan made her feel safe in his arms and she could never of asked for more.

"okay, i'll be your date" she agreed making him hold her tighter and smother her with kisses. She giggled. "ohh by the way i was thinking about something recently..." she said making him stop and look at her with his whiskey brown eyes, "what is it?"

"i was thinking that maybe you could train me in self defense and stuff" she said making him stunned at her question. "huh?" he said making sure he didn't mishear her. She rolled her eyes at his expression. "i want to learn how to fight" she deadpanned. "and maybe how to use a gun" she said as she moved closer so him batting her long eye lashes at him.

"no no no, i refuse" he said moving away and shaking his head. She sighed "look i know i was against the whole mafia, violence thingy at first but i did a lot of thinking about it. I'm not asking you to let me join the syndicate, I'm just asking you to teach me how to protect myself and use a gun cause...it sounds fun" she chuckled nervously.

"using a gun isn't fun Neul" he gave her an eye roll.

She took the tv remote switching it of and turning to heachan fully. She held his hands in her and looked at him deeply. "Hyuck i am dating you. You are my boyfriend and you are a mafia leader. You think i don't know the dangers that come with that?"

He sighed looking down. He knew she was right.

"i want to do this not only for us but for me please. I don't want to depend on you for my own protection at all times. You obviously won't be there 24/7 to protect me, so incase something happens i will have to save myself. I'm not saying you can't protect me, i know you can but just for emergency's you know"

Again she was right. Haechan know's there will be time's when he won't be right by her side and in his line of business he has enemy's everywhere.

"fine"he groaned agreeing to her making her squeal and hug him. "yayyy, thank you" he smiled roughling her hair. "you seem a bit to excited on learning how to kick someone's ass" he gave her a skeptical look. "well i've read about mafia training and have seen it in a few movies so i'm kinda excited so see what it's really like"

"you read to much" she gave him an eye roll. "my books lead me to a whole other world" she smiled innocently.

"anyways does it mean you going to be busy in the next few weeks?" Haechan nodded cuddeling up to Neul once again "taeyong hyung is being a pain in the ass again, he gave Dream the job to plan the whole thing. In two months!" , "why don't you guys get an event planner?" she asked making him shake his head

"that's too risky cause its a really big event, literally every huge mafia syndicate or any organization involved in the under world would be there" she made an oh face.

"i don't know how he expects a bunch of mafia members to plan out a big event like this" he whined

"well how about you let me help, like i am quiet good in helping to organize events, i could be of good help to you guys" she offered making haechan stop whining and look down at her. "would you really help?" he asked "ofcause, anything for you love" she smiled cupping his cheeks and placing a soft peck on his lips but he pulled her in for a deep kiss.

Unfortunetly their kiss was cut short by Jaemin who knocked on the door saying it was getting late and they should go home as Neul had classes tomorrow. Haechan groaned as he broke the kiss. "ugh do you have to go" he whined against her neck making her giggle. "I'll see you tomorrow hyuck" He lifted his head "okay"

The two stood up from the bed. "do me a favor and get the guest list so we can know how many people you are catering for, I'll meet you guy's tomorrow to plan further" she said and the boy nodded with a small pout on his lips, feeling sad that his girlfriend is leaving so soon.

[][][][][]

Hey guys. I'm sorry if I'm being slow with updates. I literally have the worst luck ever😭

My phone got stolen (i hope that person steps on legos and slip from a banana peel😒😑)  so I've been using my laptop to make updates and literally for everything, on top of that my neighbor changed their wifi password☹ and im too broke to get wifi for myself anyways does anyone else suffer with the same problem when they use their neighbors wifi, i feel like its a common problem haha 😅

Anyways pls bare with my slow updates😭 and thank you for all the support you have been giving to this book.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~ ESSA 💚🌺