Island of Darkness

Start from the beginning

"The mining, they've dug to new depths and have struck Dark Matter." Kozu says and grabs the box and brings it to Garmadon.

"Amazing. The most powerful Dark Matter." Garmadon says.

"He also says they have lost many warriors down the Mouth of Eternal Shadows just to obtain this one piece." Kozu says.

Garmadon's etes flash in annoyance before he speaks. "Then tell him I'll throw him down myself, because I need one thousand more just like this one to make my ultimate weapon."

"I will see that it is done." Kozu says and leaves.

"They respect you. This is good, but I feel a shift in the balance." Overlord says.

"Huh? Should I have shaken my fist more? Maybe dramatically thrown over a table, or kicked over a—" Garmadon starts.

"No, you myopic mortal! The ninja. I cannot see them, but I sense their presence." Overlord says.

"Here? On the Island? I will alert all the warrior back. If they are here, we'll find them. They would be fools to set foot anywhere near my camp." Garmadon says.

The ninja are spying on them from a distance. "Look, this must be Garmadon's camp." Jay says.

"No, you think? I thought it was a takeout restaurant." Kai says sarcastically. "It looks like he's building something."

"Building what?" Jay asks.

"Quiet, you bozos. We still need to find what the medallion matches up to." Cole says.

"Let me see." Zane says and looks through the medallion. "Hmm, nothing matches." He sees something. "Wait."

Jay gasps. "You found the Temple of Light?" He grabs the medallion.

"No, but look!" Zane points to his Falcon.

"Your Falcon. I thought it got shot down and was lost for good." Kai says.

"Not if I can retrieve it and get the pieces back to my father." Zane says.

"Wait, Zane. You're veering from the plan. We're supposed to be finding the Temple of Light and staying out of sig-" Cole starts.

"If I were any of you, I'd do the same. I have to get my friend back." Zane says and leaves them.

"The more of us that goes the more chance we'll get caught. We just have to stay here and hope he doesn't get seen." Kai says.

"Aww, I wanna fight." Cole whines.

Meanwhile the rest of the team help build Earth Driller. "Thank you, Wu. If you could fetch some more creek water, that should pretty much do it." Julien says.

Lloyd notices Wu and Misako staring at each other and his eyes narrow before he without even realizing shoots  energy ball at nearby rock blasting it to pieces.

Startled Wu and Misako turn look at him. "Lloyd." Wu says.

"I..uh...target practice." Lloyd says shifting uncomfortably before looks away and leaves.

Wu sighs going to fill a bucket with water, suddenly he hears a Stone Warrior talking. He hides, but steps on a stick. They start fighting, but not too long and Lloyd saves him and traps the Stone Warrior.

"That was close. Our presence on the island cannot be hidden for much longer. I just hope the ninja have located the Temple. Knowing them, they have probably already found it by now." Wu says while Lloyd just sighs going back to the camp.

Meanwhile, the ninja, however, are still waiting for Zane. Jay is looking through the medallion. "I spy, uh...another tree!"

"Jay, how did you ever become a ninja? Seriously." Cole asks.