Pirates vs. Ninja

Lloyd is punching Kai's hands while the fire ninja wears oven mitts. "Good, keep it up." Kai says.

"Ugh, this place is so small." Jay says.

"Tell me about it." Cole says.

Lloyd kicks Kai until he is thrown backwards hitting the wall. Lloyd winches. "Are you okay?"

"Haha, don't worry." Kai says as Lloyd helps him up with a chuckle. Once Kai is up he looks at Lloyd and actually for the first time takes good look at Lloyd's emerald green eyes and wow...they're mesmerizing that he forgets everything else around him. Jay notices that and nudges Cole urging him to look but Cole doesn't seem to notice.

Behind Lloyd, Wu is observing the session. "I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the four ninja."

"Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai?" Cole says snapping Kai back to reality.

"What?" Kai says while Jay facepalms, why Cole had to ruin the moment?

"You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya." Wu says.

"Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu?" Lloyd asks.

Wu sighs.,"Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found."

Lloyd groans and walks away to meet up with Nya. Cole laughs. "Ha, sounds familiar?"

"I wasn't that bad." Kai says.

"No, you were worse." Zane says causing Cole and Jay laugh.

"Hehe. Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give him the best training in these conditions." Jay says.

"Jay's right. I miss the Destiny's Bounty. Too bad it's gone." Cole says.

"Hmm. I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid his journey." Wu says.

Lloyd finds Nya on the roof with the Ultra Dragon. "Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon. But it's important to take care of him because one day, he'll be yours." Nya says petting Flame's head.

"Mine? Really?" Lloyd asks.

"Sure. The elemental Dragons were loyal to the four ninja. But Ultra Dragon, he's meant for the Green Ninja to ride." Nya says.

"I never knew that." Lloyd says.

"See? Even a samurai like myself can teach you a thing or two." Nya says.

"But, uh, I don't know how to fly." Lloyd says.

"It's all in the legs." Nya says and Lloyd chuckles.  "He'll be the fastest and strongest Dragon in all of Ninjago." Nya adds chucking as Ultra Dragon flaps its wings.

"Looks like he's already feeling better." Lloyd says.

"Go try to get some air, big boy." Nya says. The Dragon growls softly before it flies away.

Later, the ninja are looking for a place to train Lloyd. "It's time we search Ninjago City for a more suitable place to train Lloyd." Wu says.

"Oh, but Sensei, Ninjago City is huge. It'll take us all day to find it on foot." Jay complains.

"And without our Golden Weapons, we have no Spinjitzu vehicles. How are we going to get around town?" Zane asks.

"You'll learn to travel with these." Wu says and hands them a coin.

"What are those?" Cole says.

"They can transport you anywhere you want to go in the city." Wu says.