The Clash

[After few days]

Taehyung: Y/N, I've been meaning to talk to you about something. It's about our recent clashes in the boardroom.

Y/N: Oh? What about them, Taehyung?

Taehyung: I can't help but feel like maybe I've been too focused on asserting my ideas and not listening enough to yours. I value your insights, and I don't want our disagreements to hinder our progress.

Y/N: [surprised] I appreciate your honesty, Taehyung. And I understand where you're coming from. Maybe I've been too stubborn at times as well.

Taehyung: [smiles] Well, they do say it takes two to tango, right?

Y/N: [laughs] That's true. So, what do you suggest we do differently moving forward?

Taehyung: How about we make a pact to always consider each other's perspectives, even if we don't agree at first? And if we can't find common ground, we'll approach our disagreements with mutual respect and understanding.

Y/N: I think that's a great idea, Taehyung. It's important for us to work together harmoniously, especially now that our companies are merging.

Taehyung: Agreed. From now on, let's focus on collaboration rather than competition.

[With their understanding renewed and a commitment to collaboration in place, Taehyung and Y/N's friendship deepens even further. Together, they embark on a journey to overcome the challenges that lie ahead, united by their shared goals and mutual respect.]

________________

Vote and comment

How's the story

💓💓💓💓