Arguments

Taehyung: Y/N, can I speak to you in private for a moment?

Y/N: [nervously] Of course, Taehyung. Excuse us for a moment, Alex.

[Taehyung and Y/N step out into the hallway, their voices hushed as they attempt to address their issues.]

Taehyung: Y/N, I can't shake the feeling that something's off between us. Ever since Alex arrived, it's like you've been avoiding me.

Y/N: Taehyung, it's not like that at all. I just... I didn't want to burden Alex with our problems.

Taehyung: [skeptical] Is that really the reason? Or is there something else going on that you're not telling me?

Y/N: No, Taehyung, you're reading too much into this. Alex is just a friend, nothing more.

Taehyung: [sighs] I don't know, Y/N. It just feels like there's more to this than you're letting on.

*[As their conversation grows more strained, Alex listens from the other side of the door, unable to hear their words but sensing the tension in the air.]*

**Alex:** *[concerned]* What's going on in there? I hope everything's okay.

*[Meanwhile, Taehyung and Y/N's argument continues to escalate, fueled by misunderstandings and unspoken fears.*]

Taehyung: Y/N, I need you to be honest with me. Is there something going on between you and Alex?

Y/N: [shocked] What? No, Taehyung, of course not! Alex is just a friend, nothing more.

Taehyung: Then why are you acting so strange around him? Why can't you look me in the eye when he's around?

Y/N: It's not like that, Taehyung. I swear, you're blowing this out of proportion.

*[Their voices grow louder, their emotions raw as they struggle to navigate the misunderstandings that threaten to tear them apart.*]

*[As the night wears on, Taehyung and Y/N's relationship hangs in the balance, their trust and communication put to the test by the interference of an unwitting friend.*]