PART 30

Yn- I.. I am going to s.sleep..( she stammered because of nervousness) good night koo..

Jungkook- good night angel..

And after that she ran away from there.. and jungkook smiled standing there seeing her disappearing figure ..
He stood there and then realized what he just did.. all his actions towards her...

Jungkook- what is happening to me.. that shouldn't be happening ughhh jeon jungkook.. ( he said running his fingers in his hair he closed his eyes and yn's smile and giggle was all over his mind ) ahh this girl has made me crazy for her..

That's when jin came there..

Jin- yahh jungkook you didn't slept till now..

Jungkook looked at him and shook his head..

Jungkook- you went to sleep right ?

Jin- yeah I forgot to do some work so I was doing that.. then I thought to take a walk.. what happened you look stressed .. ( he said looking at him )

Jungkook- umm hyung can I ask you something..

Jin nodded his head..

Jin- yeah go on..

Jungkook- what should you do when you know the ending is gonna be bad ?

Jin thought for sometime then said ...

Jin- is it worth it.. ? He asked

Jungkook- no doubt ..( he said without any second thought )

Jin- then ofc you should go for it ! Just like we eat junk food even though we know it's injurious to Health but just for it's relishing, savouring, delicious taste we have it to satisfy our taste buds.. if it's planned to happen in a way.. it will no matter what..

Jungkook shook his head..

Jungkook- you can never think about anything rather then food..

Jin- yahhh it's the best example.. he said playfully getting angry ..

Then they both stood there in silent looking at the moon when jin said looking at jungkook..

Jin- I know you love yn..

Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at him but didn't said anything..

Jin- the way you told me about her.. The way you take care of her.. I have seen that love and care in your eyes for her jungkook.. you never took interest in any girl.. but this was the first time I saw that worried and panicked side of yours when she was about to get shot that Day.. taehyung and jimin told me how worried you were for her.. this is the first time you are taking so much care of someone rather then your family.. rather then us.. you brought her home.. you are always concerned about her even if you go on missions..  you never brought any other girl home..

Jungkook was just looking at him hearing his words silently.. cause deep down he knew all the words jin is saying is true it's just he isn't ready to accept it .. whenever he tries to do his past reminds him that he is tied with someone else..

Jin- ignorance of your own feelings is the first step to ultimate failure.. don't ignore your feelings jungkook confess to her.. I know somewhere deep inside she loves you too.. and I know you are thinking about mom and dad and the promise you were made to do in past.. don't worry about it mom and dad made that will her parents.. and now we don't even know if she's alive or not it has been more then fifteen years jungkook you and all of us were little kids .. we didn't knew something like this could happen forget about her.. maybe she just came in our life to become a memory .. I am sure that now mom and dad also wants you to move on.. they even try to set you up on blind dates but you never go.. they also want you to move on jungkook .. we all want you to move on..  don't worry I will take care of everything else .. I think she can only make you heal out of your childhood memories that still hunts you..  give it a try .. even if won't work but what's wrong in giving it a chance.. she's a nice girl afterall..

Jungkook- but hyung.. what should you do when you know in the end you have to part your way.. ?

Jin- just live in the present moment and make out of it as much as you can and have beautiful memories to cherish for your lifetime..

Jungkook nodded his head and hugged him..

Jungkook- thank you so much for your advice hyung..

Jin hugged him Back..

Jin- I am always there for you my little brother.. take good care of her she's a gem.. don't let her go .. I will handle mom dad..

Jungkook nodded and then they parted for the hug..

Jungkook smiled and said..

Jungkook- thank you once again.. now I'm going to sleep .. I will tell you other things later..

Jin nodded and smiled..

Jin- good night my little brother.  he said patting his shoulder ..

Jungkook- good night hyung..

Then they both went to sleep..

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey cuties so for now it's gonna be last part that I'm updating.. now further parts will come after I complete JUST A BET .. I still haven't revealed there about this book lol it's a surprise hehe.. but you guys already know about this and also JUST A BET and MY UNKNOWN LOVE.. I hope you liked those stories too.. lemme know in comments about your thoughts on them.. your reviews will help me to improve.. also we are trending on #19 in dark fantasy woohoo .. Congo to us.. also thanks to you.. can we make it #1 ? Just like we are trending in JUST A BET ? I hope we will ..

I will post further parts soon as soon as I completed JUST A BET.. but I'll be seeing comments and everything so don't forget to comment and vote.. also if you love my stories then you can follow me too hehe.. byee love you mahh cutiess... umahh ❤️