PART 28

Jimin- now you guys are done now it's our time to shine.. he stabbed that man in his right arm making him scream and whimper out of pain..

John- please leave me .. ahhh ( he said groaning out of pain )

Taehyung- don't worry we are just sending you to hell.. you should thank us for that.. ( saying this he let out a dark chuckle and then made a deep cut on his left arm )

Taehyung- hmm perfect it looks very nice.. I'm such a good artist ..( he said looking at the cut he just made on the man's arm )

And then jungkook came and shot that man in his head and he died right there.. ( and all the blood was splashed on his white shirt as he let out a psychotic chuckle.. )

Jungkook- dare to mess with me.. and I will show you where you belong.. ( he said throwing daggers from his eyes on the dead body )

Taehyung started to shoot in his head more..

Jimin- I think you have shoot him enough.. ( he said stopping Taehyung)

Taehyung- really ! I don't know man .. I thought his head could use a few more bullets..anyways I think he's dead .. ( he said shrugging his shoulder )

Jimin looked at him in amusement and said..

Jimin- yah think ? He's already dead man.. leave him let's go.. I want to eat food made by yn but sadly I got some work so I can't come..

Taehyung- hmm me too..

Jungkook- clean this mess.. ( he ordered his mens )

And then they went away from there..

*Time skip at night*
*in jeons mansion*

Yn was sitting on the sofa in drawing room while waiting for jungkook and jin to come home.. and soon she heard car's entering jeon's mansion..
After sometime jungkook and jin came inside.. and as she saw him her eyes widened as she ran towards him..

Yn- oh my god jungkook.. is that blood ?? ( she said with eyes wide opened and a scared voice)

Jungkook- don't worry.. it's not mine .. ( he said in a cold voice )

Yn- that's supposed to reassure me !? ( her scared eyes met his calm ones )

Jungkook- it's blood .. not nuclear waste chill out.. ( this time he said a little softly seeing her all panicked )

That's when jin came to rescue from behind ..

Jin- uhh yn don't worry .. it's just everyday work.. and that's the blood of a rascal.. don't panic hmm .. you know you will get to see us like this now and then so no need to be scare.. After all we belong to mafia..  he tried to calm her down..

Yn nodded her hesitantly looking at both of them ..

Jungkook- I'm coming after few minutes.. let me get changed..

Jin- yeah me too.. then both left from there..

After they left yn sat on the sofa again holding her chest..

Yn- oh my god they scared the shit out of me.. anyways calm down yn.. don't forget that the person you have fell for is the mafia king of the underworld.. uff .. calm down .. she said to herself..
After sometime jin and jungkook came back after getting fresh..

Jungkook- let's go and eat dinner  .. I'm hungry..

Jin- yeah me too..

Yn- I have made a lot of things for you guys.. let's go.. then they went to have dinner..

------

Yn served everything infront of them with the help of maid. And the aroma of delicious food filled there nostrils..
Jin- oh my .. it smells soo good..  you made my favourite food for me.. ( his eyes sparkled seeing the food )
Yn nodded her head and giggled seeing him getting excited and acting like a baby ..

Jin- I can't wait.. ( he said excitedly as he stared to eat.. )

Jin- woah it tastes like heaven .. they were right.. that's why they don't wanna go home and stay here .. he said talking about jimin and taehyung...

Yn also sat beside jungkook and they started eating..

Jungkook- it tastes really good ( he said and smiled looking at her )

She also smiled and then thanked both of them and then they finished there dinner ..

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey cuties the thing is why I'm uploading more in this book is because I have done scripting of few chapters I only need to edit it and upload.. and the thing is I have written all these parts before I even joined wattpad .. I mean before I made this I'd on wattpad I have started writing this ff on 22nd janauary 2023 so it's been more then a year..and after that I thought to share it on wattpad also.. when I will start writing new chapters I will tell you..

Take care I love you byee cuties.. ❤️