PART 27

Yn- but .. that's my work jungkook.. ( she looked at him with helplessness and sadness visible on her face )

Jungkook- you dont need to work then.. I will take care of your all expenses don't worry.. ( he said in a serious tone )

Yn- jungkook you have already done a lot for me.. first you brought me here to live in your house and then you saved my life yesterday.. but I can't take this.. I don't want to be burden on you.. ( she said with so much emotion pouring through her eyes )

Jungkook took a deep breath and holded her hands and said..

Jungkook- you are not a burden on me yn don't say like this.. and besides no one sees you as a burden here.. everyone loves you.. ( he said in a soft voice after seeing her sad )

Yn- but jungkook-

He cut her words saying..

Jungkook- I know you don't want me to do this .. you're feeling uncomfortable for me taking care of your needs.. ( he took a pause and stared in her eyes before saying) will you become my personal assistant? Then you will be paid in that case and I won't be taking care of your financial things..

Yn's eyes widened by the sudden proposal given by him..

Yn- p.personal assistant.. I-  (she stuttered )

Jungkook- no need to Panick I will tell you everything you need to do.. I will teach you.. I will do everything.. but you aren't going anywhere alone without me ..

Yn just looked at him nervously..

Jungkook- don't worry I'm giving you time.. you can tell me when I come back home at night.. we will talk about this later.. but for now you aren't going to cafe.. if you need anything tell me I'll bring it for you..

Yn nodded her head..

Jungkook smiled and said..

Jungkook- tell me about it later.. now take rest..

Till then jin also came back after talking..

Jin- we need to go jungkook.. there's a meeting today..

Jungkook looked at him and nodded while standing from his place..

Jin looked at yn and said ..

Jin- if you need anything then call us sweetheart.. I told jimin to text you my no.

Yn checked her phone and then again looked at him..

Yn- yeah he have sent.. thank you oppa..
Jin patted her head and said ..

Jin- take care..

Jungkook looked at her and smiled..

Yn- bye guys..

Jin and Jungkook - bye bye

Then they left from there..

Yn- uff my bestie's birthday has reached and I didn't got any gift for her too.. let me order one.. then she ordered a gift for her bestie..

Yn- now what should I do get bored here.. ? Well lemme make something for them as they like the food I make..
Then she went happily to the kitchen..

*Timeskip-*
*in an unknown basement*

Jimin and taehyung were sitting in a basement with a man tied infront of them with chains and his body was bruised..

Jimin- hmm so what do you thought Mr. John that you'll try to highjack our ship and we will let you go easily..

John put a lot of effort to open his eyes..his body was shivering out of fear.. somehow he managed to speak ..

John- I..I'm really sorry s.sir.. ( he said while stammering and then coughed blood )

Taehyung- who sent you to do this.. ( he said in a cold and scary voice)
He got no response..

Taehyung- I SAID WHO SENT YOU TO DO THIS GOD DAMMIT !! ( he stood while shouting on that man making him flinch out of fear.. )

Terror has surrounded John from everywhere..

John- s.s.sandra and..j.jack sent me.. I.i am really sorry ( he said begging for his life )

Jimin- Tch such a pathetic rascal.. ( he shook his head in disappointment )

Taehyung- I'm gonna kill him ..

Jimin- sit down.. you're not killing him on my watch..

Taehyung- then look away...

Jimin- let jungkook and jin hyung come...

That's when jungkook and jin entered the basement and all the mens surrounding the place bowed to them in respect..

As John saw jungkook his body started to tremble more..

Jin- oh look who we got here.. ( he said mocking John)

Jungkook took long strides  went near John and punched his face making it turn to the other side because of the force..

Jungkook- HOW DARE YOU BLOODY BASTARD .. ( he was already in a bad mood and seeing his enemy made his blood boil out of rage.. and he started throwing continous punch on his face .. making his face all bloody )

John- p.please l.leave me.. I.i am really s.sorry .. ( he cried in agony for his life )

Jin- do you think we brought you here to leave you.. ( he said furiously.. his eyes filled with hate and anger )

Taehyung- you should have thought about your poor life before you tried to interrupt us.. you should have thought about it before that with whom you are trying to take rivalry with.. ( his words spitted daggers on that man )

Jungkook- let's just finish him .. I don't have time for such pathetic shits.. ( he said staring at the person with anger in his eyes he took out his gun and shot the person in his left leg.. earning a painful scream from him )

Jin now it's my turn .. he said and smirked.. he shot the man in his right leg.. earning another painful scream from him..

------------------------------------------------------------

The soft side of these mens and then this ruthless side is so much to handle for our poor hearts.. God save us from there duality .. I love you cuties byee ❤️