PART 26

Jungkook- what kind of love you want in your life ? ( he said staring at her as he can see her soul from her eyes )

Yn was taken aback by his sudden question but decided to answer it..she looked at the moon and said .. 

Yn- I want a love that would make Shakespeare blush.. she said with a little smile on her face and glanced at jungkook..

Jungkook chucked at her statement..

Jungkook- hmm I see..

She looked at him and again said..

Yn- yk my mother said - love but don't fall in love cause everything that falls gets broken.. ( she again looked at moon smiling sadly )

Jungkook- but what if you got someone to hold you and never get broken ( he said looking at her his eyes filled with love )

She looked in his eyes and smiled..

Yn- I wish could find someone like that..

Jungkook- yk our hearts are monsters .. that's why our ribs are cages.. ( he said with unreadable emotions in his eyes  )

Yn looked at him for a brief moment and then nodded her head..

Jungkook- anyways it's quite late we should sleep now..

Yn nodded..

Yn- good night Mr. Sweet Mafia ..

Jungkook- good night my beautiful angel.. ( she blushed and ran away from there )

Jungkook- uhh god she's making me fall for her harder after every passing day ( he said to himself and shook his head and chuckled.. )

Jungkook- silly girl..

*Time skip to morning*

Yn came downstairs after getting ready and saw jungkook,jimin and taehyung sitting in drawing room and there was another handsome person too sitting with them.. he was also ethereal just like other three of the boys.. with sharp features and attractive as hell.. they all were talking something when yn went there and stood infront of them all three of them stopped talking and looked at her..

Yn- good morning guyss.. ( she greeted with a smile )

All wished her good morning in unison .. and that person was just looking at her smiling warmly ..

Jungkook- angel come sit here.. ( he said and patted the sofa beside him she followed his words like a little kid and sat beside him )

Jungkook- meet my older brother.. he said and looked at that person..

That man looked at her and said..

??- hello little sweetheart.. I'm kim seokjin .. people usually call me jin .. and I am  also known as world wide handsome.. ( he said and winked playfully at her )

Yn- hello Mr. World wide handsome oppa nice to meet you .. myself yn .. and you're actually very handsome ( she said and chuckled)

Jin- uhh really.. and you're really very pretty.. just like world wide beautiful.. you're actually the way Jungkook told me beautiful and sweet with pretty blue eyes.. ( he said and smiled looking at her )

Yn looked at jungkook and he looked away from her.. as he was  staring at her only..

Yn- so I got another oppa..