PART 25

When he realised he scared her he tried to calm himself down ..
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath .. and then said glaring at his mens with venomous gaze..

Jungkook- I want each and every detail of this incident within a hour.. he roared looking at his mens..

His mens nodded his head looking at the ground no one ever dared to look in his eyes..

Taehyung- how does this all happened all of a sudden .. who planned this.. ? ( he asked in confusion looking at jungkook)

Jungkook- no one can do such cheap things.. rather then jack and Sandra .. now she got her eyes on yn also.. she's such a sick bitch.. ( he said with gritted teeth)

Taehyung- are you fine yn ? ( he said looking at yn with concern and worry plastered on his face)

Yn- yes I'm fine.. ( she said trying to calm herself down after what happened)

Jungkook- let's go home..

Yn nodded her head..

Jungkook looked at taehyung and said..

Jungkook- hyung please inform at the cafe that yn can't come today..

Taehyung nodded and went away..

Jungkook and yn also sat in the car and went to the mansion..

*In jeon's mansion*

Yn went out of the car and straight went to her room..
She was staring out of her balcony when suddenly she felt someone stood behind he she looked behind and flinched and her head bumped in a hard chest..

Yn- ouch.. yah jungkook you scared me ! ( she stepped back and her back touched the railing )

Jungkook- well.. I am naturally terrifying angel ( he said and chuckled ).. umm I'm sorry I came in your room without knocking..( he said and stood beside her )

Yn- it's ok .. doesn't matter no need to be sorry.. ( then they both looked in each other's eyes.. as if they are trying to find something in each other's eyes.. yn broke the eye contact and then again said ) thank you so much for saving me today.. I would have died-

Jungkook shushed her by keeping his finger on her beautiful plumpy pink lips..

Jungkook- don't say that.. are you crazy.. ( he said and put his finger down from her lips )

Yn- I was never sane .. Mr. Sweet mafia.. ( she said and chuckled with an unknown emotion filled in her eyes )

Jungkook- I told you nothing is gonna happen to you .. I will always protect you from all the evil things.. ( he said and smiled at her and she reciprocated the same ) I think you should take some rest.. I am going in my office room I have some work.. if you need something then tell me..

Yn nodded her head and then he went from there..

Yn- I'm having a headache ( she said holding her head ) I think I should take a nap.. and after saying that she slept for few hours..

*meanwhile*

Lilith- how the fuck was she saved .. ( she said and banged the table infront of her )