PART 24

They were checking on the items when suddenly they heard a gunshot yn flinched and everyone started to run here and there to save there life.. The mall was suddenly filled with screams and terror.. yn's grip on jungkook's hand tightened.. she started panicking..

Yn- j.jungkook w.whats happening.. ( she fumbled and her eyes showed how scared she was )

jungkook looked in her eyes and caressed her hands..

Jungkook- stay here and don't dare to go anywhere from this store until and unless I come to pick you up .. ok I have to go you stay here don't move..

Yn- p.please don't leave me alone..

Jungkook- I'm just coming angel don't move ok..

Saying this he rushed out of the store..
Jungkook activated his Bluetooth device in his ears and said..

Jungkook- cover the entire mall NOW .. and find who did this..

He straight went in the security room and all the people immediately left that room when they saw him enter..

He saw a person shoot from his revolver in air on 3rd floor  near a closed store where construction was going on.. that man was wearing black mask and cap so his face was fully covered ..

Jungkook's eyes became bloody red and he banged on the table ..

Jungkook- DAMN .. he then again rushed to the store to get yn ..

Jungkook- get the car at the back side of the mall I'm coming there .. he said in his device and then rush to get yn..

When he came back in the store yn was trembling out of fear.. her tears were flowing non stop.. he came near her..

Jungkook- angel I'm here let's go.. as she saw him she immediately hugged him crying..

Jungkook- shh shh it's ok nothing is gonna happen look I'm here.. let's go hmm.. he said caressing her back and hair..

Then both went out of the store.. and they went out from the back side where he told his men to wait with the car. Yn was walking infront while he was walking behind her communicating with his members ... as they went out in open jungkook saw a red dot on yn's head.. and it didn't took him  much time to realize it..

They heard another gunshot
Jungkook screamed her name..

Jungkook- YNNN !!

And with that everything went silent with that gunshot..

Jungkook took out his gun too when  the gunshot was heard everything become silent... and jungkook screamed  her name and pushed yn on the other side with him.. Cause the shooter aimed at yn's head that's why jungkook saw that red dot.. he dragged her with him and they both hide behind a wall..

He looked at yn and cupped her face his heart was beating crazily .. for the first time he was scared of some attack like this or to be more precise he was scared to lose someone special who is so close to his heart.. which he doesn't wants to accept.. he cupped her face and made her look at him..

Jungkook- angel are you fine ? You didn't got hurt anywhere right ( his eyes reflected how worried he was.. and the concern in his voice was clearly visible )
Yn nodded her head with teary eyes..

Yn- a.are you fine ?

Jungkook nodded his head ..

Jungkook- don't worry I'm here with you .. nothing will happen to you..

Then he peeked from the wall and saw the same man he saw in mall cctv he was firing from the top of a building and he saw him he was about to run from there after he missed his target.. but another gunshot was heard and that man fell on the terrace .. when jungkook looked in other direction it was no one else then taehyung.. he shoot that man ..

Jungkook- go and get that man I want him alive in my basement..NOW..

( he said furiously fuming in anger while giving death glare to his mens .. and they went to get that man .. who tried to shoot him..  but before they could reach him more gunshots were heard and all of them again got ready with there guns to fire.. but after few gunshots nothing happened and they ran to the top of that building to get that man.. but unfortunately someone has already killed him )

As they reached there .. yn screamed after looking at the dead which was covered in blood.. so Taehyung took her away from there .. After sometime all went down..

Jungkook- DAMN.. WHO THE FUCK DID THIS !! ( he shouted in anger making yn flinch )

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well we are really close to 200 views can we complete it till the end of this month.. and also 400 views on JUST A BET .. let's make it happen.. and also thank you so much for your love and giving a chance to my books.. I hope I can make you smile through my efforts.. love you cuties byee ❤️