PART 23

Jimin- yk she's kim.. so are you guys perhaps brother and sister ? Cause you even addressed her as your little sister .. ( he asked and raised his brow )

Taehyung- you bitch what do you mean that if she has a kim as her surname that means she's my sister.. she's your sister too in that case don't forget that.. ( he said frustrated by jimin )

Jimin- no way she's my sister .. I can't do such sin by making such a beautiful girl my sister..( he said running his fingers through his hair )you're the one who forcefully made her my sister .. ( he said annoyed by him )

( Author pov- they started again.. aish such a Tom and Jerry hehe )

Taehyung- so in that case if she has kim in her name she could be my wife too.. huh what do you think bout that.. she's so young and..

Jimin cutted his words..

Jimin- oh my god you asshole you are such a bitch.. are you now trying to hit on her.. After just calling her your sister huh..What a brat you are kim taehyung..

Taehyung- shut up you bitch I'm not hitting on her.. as I said I love her but like my sister.. and if there is a stranger girl with park as her surname does  that means she's gonna be your wife huh..

Jimin- if she's gonna be pretty than ofc I'll think of making her my wife and other then that let her be stranger then.. ( he shrugged his shoulder )

Taehyung scoffed at his words ..

Taehyung- so you are thinking to hit on yn.. you know we are elder then her.. she's 22 and we are 26..

Jimin- oh well I'm young and fine just like wine.. you're oldie and we are just 4 years apart what's the problem.. ( he said and smirked )

Taehyung- don't forget our age is same we both are 26 so if I am old then you're old too you bitch.. and I feel like jungkook likes her cause the way he looks at her and takes care of her I never saw him doing this much for a girl before..

Jimin nodded and said..

Jimin- hmm you're right.. idk what girls see in this bitch and are head over heels for him.. even when he acts so cold as ice ..

Taehyung- he's naturally like that.. he's just soft with his family.. but yn made a soft side in him for herself too.. which is really commendable..

Jimin- hmm you're right..

*meanwhile in jungkook's cabin*

Jungkook was looking at yn's picture with so much love and adoration in his phone which he took secretly last night when she was looking at stars..

Jungkook- idk what you're doing to me angel i don't even know if it's correct or not.. but you are driving me craze .. you have made me insane.. Am I falling for you..? No that can't happen..I can't fall for you.. that's not right.. I am bounded with someone else.. I have promised to love and protect someone else till my last breath.. ( he looked at the picture that was placed on his table in a frame and then closed his phone and let out a frustrated sigh )

And thats when he heard a knock on the door..

Jungkook- come in .. ( he said in his usual cold voice)

yeonjun entered his cabin ..

Yeonjun- boss it's time for the meeting everyone is waiting for you.. jungkook nodded his head and went for the meeting..

After the meeting was over jungkook went to pick yn from the cafe..

Yn was working when she saw jungkook came at the counter..

Ms. Lee - yes young man you want something.. please have a seat..

Jungkook- no I just want to talk to yn..

Yn came from inside and said..

Yn- I will be back after sometime aunty don't worry.. and please don't tell bestie about the plan when she comes.. tell her I am coming..

Ms. Lee nodded and smiled..

Ms . Lee- ok take care.. bye..

Yn- bye bye.. she said and went out with jungkook..

Both sat in the car and jungkook drove to mall

*At mall*

Both were roaming around and everyone was looking at both of them.. cause that's the first time mafia king came to mall and even with a girl.. everyone had lowered there eyes as they were scared  and stayed away when they saw the leader of bulletproof gang there with a girl.. people assumed her as his girlfriend..

Yn- why is everyone looking at us.. ( she asked looking at jungkook)

Jungkook- cause you're so beautiful angel ..

Yn blushed and said..

Yn- yah don't start again.. she said and slapped his arm lightly and he holded her hand in his.. and she looked at him in surprise.. and he smiled a little staring at her..

Jungkook- I don't want someone to kidnap you..

Yn scoffed and said I am not a kid humph.. she made a cute pout.. and then they went inside a store to get the gift..

Yn started roaming around while holding his hand .. when a lady approached her and said..

Staff lady- good afternoon sir and mam.. what kind of things would you like to see.. we have got so many couple items in our store.. yn's eyes widened at her words..

Yn- uh no no we aren't couple actually I'm looking for some gifts for my girl best friend ..

Lady- oh I'm sorry mam you both looked like a couple so I am sorry..  you can get the gifts in that section she said and pointed at right..

Yn thanked her and went in the direction she said..

------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook is falling for yn aishh.. Well she's just magnificent he can't help it.. let me know your thoughts about them.. I love you cuties byee.. ♡