PART 22

She nodded her head and chuckled a little..

Yn- I didn't knew the mafia king has a soft side too.. you always give that fiction mafias vibe.. I thought that these kind of mafias only exists in books.. but you proved me wrong...

Jungkook chuckled at her compliment..

Jungkook- well I will take that as a compliment.. thank you..

They both chuckled

Yn - mine pleasure Mr. Sweet Mafia ..

Jungkook- hmm that's a unique nickname.. ( they both were staring at eachother when jungkook said )

Jungkook- so as we have ate the ice cream.. and talked also .. shall we go home.. ? ( he asked her softly )

Yn nodded and then they went towards car and came to mansion..

*jeon's mansion*

They both went upstairs and were about to enter there rooms ( there rooms are infront of each others ) when yn called him again..

Yn- jungkook..

He looked back at her ..and then turned towards her..

She spoke again..

Yn- once again thanks for today..

Jungkook smiled and nodded ..

Jungkook- anything for you angel .. ( blushed at the nickname )

Yn- good night Mr. Sweet Mafia ..

Jungkook- good night angel ..

*Next day in morning*
*jeon's mansion*

Jungkook and yn were sitting on the sofa in drawing room after having breakfast.. jimin and taehyung also came today and they had breakfast with them too .. all three of them were discussing something about work and yn was sitting there scrolling through her phone .. yn was sitting beside jungkook and jimin and taehyung were sitting infront of them.. After they finished there talk yn looked at jungkook and said..

Yn- jungkook I actually want to go to the mall today actually tomorrow is my best friend's birthday so I have to do some shopping so I just thought to inform you .. you don't have any problem in that right ?

Jungkook shook his head as no and said..

Jungkook- no I don't have any problem tell me whenever you want to go I'll come to pick you.. you're not going alone..

Yn- but you have a important meeting today right yeonjun told you yesterday.. I can go by myself .. you can come at 5 to pick me up from cafe ..

Jungkook- no yn it's not safe for you now.. try to understand.. till now most of my enemies would have got to know that you're living with me.. and they can come around you to target you so you need to be careful and protected.. take guards with you then ..

Taehyung- yeah yn he is right if he has meeting then you can go to the mall with me or jimin.. ( he said trying to make yn understand )

Jimin- yeah he's right yn.. ( he said with concern )

Yn- why you guys are getting worried.. it's not like I haven't been alone before I'll be fine..( he said trying to calm them down )

Jungkook- listen yn .. your life before and now is completely different once you enter in jeon empire there is no turning back.. and you have stepped in my empire so now your protection is my duty cause I have brought you here in this house.. ( he said in a serious tone and his eyes were piercing her soul and giving her goosebumps all over her body )

Yn- o.ok .. After you are done with your meeting you can come to pick me up..

Jungkook nodded his head in approval..

Jimin - let's go guys else we will be late

Jungkook nodded and said

Jungkook- Tommorrow jin hyung is coming back .. he called me in the morning..

Taehyung and jimin- that's great ( both said in unison and smiled )

Yn- hmm so now I'll get to meet one more oppa.. ( she said and chuckled )

then all of them left from there ... jungkook dropped yn and then went to office..

*At jeon's corporations*

Jimin and taehyung were sitting together and talking about something..

Jimin- did you got any information about yn's background data or any personal information..

Taehyung shook his head and said..

Taehyung- no everything is clear .. I didn't found anything even about her family.. but jungkook said her parents and brother live in Gamcheon Culture Village in busan rather then that I got nothing about her but the team is still searching..and maybe she will slowly open up with jungkook and us..

---------------------------------------------------------

Heyaa my cutiess .. I have completed scripting of many parts I just need to complete the editing stuffs and upload it .. so you'll get new updates today and tomorrow.. Right now I'm not being able to update on regular basis here cause I have been working on my other book i.e JUST A BET on My second channel Moonqiss_fics once I am done over with that book I'll be updating here regularly..

For my new readers if you're looking forward to read my other works please check out my second channel that I mentioned above .. it is also mentioned in my about section.. also let me know what are your thoughts on this book .. Do you like it ? Lemme know in the comment section.. I love you all soo much take care cuties byee .. ♡