PART 21

She started eating her ice cream.. while jungkook was just staring at her..

Yn- let's go out for a walk .. she said putting two more ice creams in her jackets pocket..

When she saw jungkook was staring at her by raising his eyebrow..

Yn- just two more.. saying this she came out of the car..

He shook his head and came out of the car too..

Jungkook in mind - aish this girl is driving me crazy..

He started walking with her..
She looked at him and took out one cone from her jacket and offered it to him..

Yn- want some ?

He shook his head and said - no you eat..

She kept it again in her jacket and started walking while Licking her ice cream..

Yn- it's soo good .. woohoo.. she looked at him and he was already staring at her.. she looked away.. there was a bench she saw it and pointed towards it..

Yn- let's sit there.. ( she said and ran towards the bench and sat there.. )

It was a full moon day and the view infront of them was so beautiful it was an open area with a lot of trees.. dancing with the cold wind.. he came and sat beside her..

She looked at him and again offered her ice-cream placing it infront of his mouth.. and this time to her surprise he took a bite from it..

Jungkook - it's good..

She smiled and said - finally you took a bite .. you like it so let's eat together.. should we ? ( she asked happily )

Jungkook nodded his head looking at her being all happy somewhere made him happy too..

Then both of them started eating together from one ice cream.. and one after another they started finishing the cones..

While eating she said..

Yn- I feel lucky that I got you by my side.. even if for a short time.. but since the day I met you .. you filled my life with happiness and joy.. thank you so much Jungkook.. ( she said looking at him with her eyes full of love and honesty ) you know your wife is gonna be soo lucky to have a man like you.. caring, passionate, protective.. ( she said with a smile )

Jungkook- your man is gonna be lucky too.. to have such a beautiful, cute , honest and lovely wife.. ( he said and smiled )

Then she looked at the moon and thought ..

Yn in mind- how I wish I could make you my man.. but sadly someone else is praying for you.. you are made for her.. not for me.. ( she smiled sadly ) the mafia king and queen will look good together.. Hopefully I could see her.. but she hasn't revealed her face yet..

( author pov - yes yn already knows about mafia queen aka Lilith.. she did some research on her )

Meanwhile jungkook was staring at the beauty sitting infront of her..

Jungkook in mind - how I wish I could make you mine .. and give you my first name.. jeon yn sounds like a melody to my ears.. but I'm bounded with promises.. that I can't make you mine my beautiful angel.. ) he thought and shook his head with a sad smile..

Yn looked at him and said..

Yn- jungkook can I ask you something ?

Jungkook nodded his head staring in her beautiful ocean eyes ..

Yn- will you promise me something ?

He again nodded his head ..
Yn gently took his hand in her smaller one which made his heart skip a beat with the sudden touch..

Yn- will you always be by my side and always support me ? ( she said as her eyes started glistening with tears )

Seeing tears in her eyes made his panick and scared at the same moment .. this was the very first time he was feeling like his heart was aching seeing tears in someone's eyes.. cause he is someone who never gets a second thought before making people cry and beg him for there life.. but he never cares..  but seeing tears in her eyes made his feel like someone just stabbed his heart..

Jungkook- why are you being sad all of a sudden .. I will always be by your side and support you don't worry.. ( he said caressing her hands )

Yn- tbh since you came in my life and by each passing day I am getting more closer to you.. and at this point the more we are spending time the more I fear to lose you.. you have become a very important and special part of my life.. ( saying this her tears started to fall from her eyes as she was not able to control herself anymore ) idk I never thought even in my dreams that I will get someone like you In my life to help me in my hardest time.. but I was lucky enough that God sent you for me.. I will always be grateful for you did for me.. ( she said trying to control her tears .. but they were not ready to stop any time soon )

That's when jungkook hugged her .. to calm her down..

Jungkook- shh shh don't cry.. and I am thankful to you too.. for coming in my life.. and don't be afraid I will always be with you to support you no matter what.. ( he said softly patting her back as she rested her head on his chest hugging him back .. she could hear his heart racing crazily ) they stayed in that position for few moments till she calmed down and stopped crying .. then they separated from each others arms.. jungkook made her look at him and cupped her face lightly in his big palms and wiped the tears from her cheeks softly..

Jungkook- don't ever cry again hmm ..I don't like tears in your eyes .. you look beautiful when you smile.. so always keep smiling.. ( he said and smiled staring at her )

---------------------------------------------------------

Yoo cuties I am alive and back with another update.. this story is gonna be a banger trust me.. and be patient you'll love it for sure.. I love you soo much byee take care umahh .. ♡