🌌𝓣𝔀𝓸~𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓴🌌

Start from the beginning

"Second, Jesus Crist are you ok!"Chosen told me as the blood from my arm started to get to him

"A bit, that wolf had bitten me real hard, what did I do wrong!"I complained.

"Don't worry I'm sure your arm will heal soon, too bad I didn't bring any bandages."Chosen comforted me.

"Well thank you so much for comforting me."I thanked.

"No problem, besides your my younger brother."Chosen replied.

I then smiled, just then I looked at the full moon looking confused, then I started to feel pretty tingly and my heart was beating fast all of a sudden.

"Is something wrong Sec?"Chosen ask me with a bit of a worried look.

"Sort of, I'm getting all tingly and my heart's beating fast."I answered. I got even more tingly and my heart continued beating fast and it wasn't long after that.

 All of a sudden my bones snapped."AAAGGHHHH!!!"I shouted and Chosen got scared again.

"SECOND! ARE YOU OK!!!"Chosen snapped.

"N-NO!"I replied and I closed my eyes because of pain, I opened one of my eyes and just then my hands grew claws, I was even more scared.

"What the, Claws! Chosen what's happening to me!"I called.

"I don't know,"Chosen answered but then..."Unless."

Chosen quickly had a flashback of Dark saying it's werewolf season and the wolf biting me and then he had a huge realization of what's happening to me.

"Sec, I might know what's happening to you!"Chosen answered.

"Y-you do?"I questioned and dark Orange fur grew on my body while my feet became paws."What the, I'm growing fur!"I continued.

"Yeah because that's what's going on, you see Second, you know how that wolf bit you."Chosen told me.

"Yeah, why's that?"I asked.

"Well, you must be turning into a werewolf."Chosen gave me the news and I was shocked.

"Wha-what, I really am!"I replied and Chosen nodded his head.

"I can't believe this is happening,"I responded with a shocked look on my face until I felt something on me.

"Oof, is something growing from my back?"I wondered, it revealed to be a werewolf tail. 

I started to then get angry, or specifically aggressive, I couldn't loose control but it took over me. I was growling at Chosen and he look confused and then my wolf ears appeared and my gums started bleeding.

"What the, Second are you good?"Chosen asked me and was a bit worried, I got extremely aggressive.

"Chosen, RUN!"I warned him.

"But what about you!"Chosen cried.

"I'll be alright, just hurry and go!"I responded quickly. 

Chosen then ran off as I grew a muzzle and my eyes changed, they were black with green glowing pupils and my bone cracking finally stopped. I was feeling better, I then got up.

"Sorry Brother,"Chosen mumbled.

I then looked at the full moon and I felt like I wanted to do something all wolves do. I started to growl and then I did this.

"Grrrrrrr, AWROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"I howled very loudly and Chosen managed to hear.

"Oh gosh I hope Second is ok, that was a powerful howl he had."Chosen whispered to himself.

"Oh Chosen One, where are you. Come out, come out wherever you are."I called.

Chosen was shivering of fear since this has never happened to him or me before. Luckily I managed to find Chosen and he gasped of my appearance.

"Oh crap, Second please don't hurt me! It's me, the chosen one, your older brother!"Chosen excused but I didn't care.

"To bad, so sad."I responded. I then jumped onto Chosen causing him to fall onto the grass and then I attacked him by scratching him multiple times and then his body started to bleed and he screamed which leaving him wounded. I was just starting to snap out of my aggressiveness making me confused.

"Ugh, what happened."I groaned until I gasped and noticed Chosen seriously wounded.

"CHOSEN! ARE YOU OK!!!"I was scared and shook Chosen many times and he came to me, I was relieved.

"Yeah I'm alright."Chosen responded.

"D-did I do this to you?"I asked.

"I'm afraid you did."He answered."But don't worry Second, it wasn't your fault, you just became aggressive and attacked me."Chosen continued.

"Thanks I appreciate it, is your body ok, who knew I had powerful claws."I replied.

"Heh, Touché."Chosen said."By the way that was a very powerful howl you had there."Chosen complimented me.

"Thanks, I guess it's because I'm one of the most strongest beings in existence."I responded."And if I was a werewolf stick figure which I am now I would probably have a very powerful howl."I added.

"Mmm Hmm."Chosen nodded."Huh?" Chosen then looked at the full moon and then he started feeling tingly while his heart started beating.

"Wha, why do I feel so tingly?"Chosen questioned.

"I think the same thing is happening to you."I answered."You might be turning into a werewolf as well."I added.

"Yeah, your probably ri-AAAGGHHHHH!"Chosen bones snapped and his heart continued to beat fast.

"Oh god, this is painful!"Chosen replied. He then grew claws and then was shocked and Chosen didn't say a thing, I didn't like seeing Chosen go threw that pain so I decided to comfort him by rubbing his body and Chosen started to smile a bit.

"Aaahhh, thanks Second."Chosen thanked.

"You comforted me earlier so now I'm returning the favor, Besides your my brother after all."I exclaimed.

"Thank you!"He thanked me again. Chosen grew black fur, almost the same as his body and his feet became paws.

"Oh, seems like my feet became paws."Chosen talked.

"Is that bad?"I asked.

"No, they just look pretty cool."Chosen replied. Chosen gums started to bleed and his wolf ears and tail appeared.

"Oh, my gums are bleeding."Chosen responded as he tasted a bit of his blood."Wow, can't believe I'm tasting my own blood."He talked.

"I can't lie, I'm very fluffy."Chosen giggled, I was smiling cause he started to look happy.

Chosen grew a muzzle and his eyes changed black with red glowing pupils and the bone cracking and fast heart beating stopped.

"You feeling better now?"I wondered.

"Yeah, you should stand back."Chosen answered. I then got up and backed away and then Chosen got up and started growling.

"Grrrrrrr, AWROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Chosen howled, I was flabbergasted because his howl was also strong like mine.

"Woah, strong howl you got there Chosen!"I complimented.

"Thanks!"Chosen replied."Makes since, I also have powers so surely I would have a strong howl."He added.

"So now what should we do since that wolf attacked us?"I asked.

"Hey, since we are looking for Dark, do you want to turn him into a werewolf?"Chosen asked.

I was just about to answer until I started to get tired and then I fell asleep snoring leaving Chosen confused.

"Darn, he fell asleep, I guess I'll ask him when he wakes up."Chosen told himself.

Chosen was about to pick me up until he realized what would the others say about him and Second getting bitten and turning into werewolves.

(End)

Word count: 1579

Days Taken: One Day