📝ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘📝

Fun Fact: This book was inspired my the show Bunk'd from Disney channel and the MLP EG Legend Of Everfree movie. I'm not trying to be childish when I'm a teenager ok.

Year: 2019-2020

Second Coming🧡🟢- They/Them (Age:14 1/2) 

Sec is Chosen's younger brother, Second is very caring and loving, they like to draw/sketch on notebook/sketchbook. They also have powers but doesn't use them that much. They love to take naps/sleep and encourage his friends.

Chosen One🖤- He/Him (Age: 16) 

Chosen is Second's older brother, he has powers but keeps them hidden from people around him. He is also pretty lonely these days but when he meets Dark he feels happy. Chosen is also becoming a CIT.

Dark Lord❤️🕸️- He/They/Them (Age: 16 1/2) 

Dark who is also a counselor in training, he likes to live life on the edge also known as doing daring things, he has a pet spider aka virabot. He's best friends to Chosen and they both sometimes cause trouble.

Victim🩶- Her/She (Age: 17 1/2) 

Victim is currently a counselor who's been to the camp for the last 2 years, Good friends with Agent Smith and close friends with Second Coming. Has a sense of humor and is very kind. Likes to use a lasso.

Red❤️- He/She (Age: 14) 

Red is an animal lover, he brings their pet pig Reuben to the camp which is aloud. He is sometimes a troublemaker and most of the time the prank master. She can sometimes be childish and tease their friends. 

Yellow💛- He/They- (Age: 15)

Yellow is a very high intelligence person, he always comes up with a good solution and has been to the camp before (last year). He is also a troublemaker and their curiosity can sometimes get himself and the others in trouble. Basically pretty smart.

Green💚- He/Him (Age: 14 1/2)

Green is a music person, he likes to play on his guitar and listen to music on his earbuds. He would want to be the best in everything. Would end up crying in situations but would be comforted by his friends. Close friends to Purple.

Blue💙-She/Her (Age: 15)

Blue is a spirit free girl, she is an expert at cooking that gets her friends a bit hungry. She is also great at archery and she secretly eats drugs (aka netherwart) because of addict. Is great at comforting her friends when they are negative.

Purple💜- She/Her (Age: 14)

Purple is sometimes selfish and greedy but she doesn't want to be a bad person towards others. Beloved person to MT. Has a little crush on Green. Purple sometimes makes mistakes but she tries her best to fix them. Sometimes be a brat.

King Orange/MT🧡👑- He/Him (Age: 26)

MT has a bit of anger issues but tries to control them. He is a counselor who's been at the camp for 4 years. Great friends with Purple, Secretly misses Gold. Also sometimes act like a brat. Very responsible and protective of the campers.

Alan Becker💻💜- He/Him (I don't know his age ok:c)

The owner of the camp, good friends with Second Coming. Mostly responsible and likes how the campers are happy.

DJ🎧🧡- He/Him (again)

The co-owner of the camp, mostly happy and healthy. Likes to help Alan when he's struggling with being the owner.

(𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙘𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙐 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙪𝙥, 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮.)