Fireball blitz!

(Natsu's POV)
I walked out of the infirmary to what looked like I huge bar. There were so many people in one place.

{they are not your friends. run}

I heard the voice again. Since I had more common sense than to just talk to a random, I tried speaking in my head.

N{who is there?}
?{I am an old friend. I put a link on your ears and eyes so only you could see and speak to me. But we must keep it secret. If fairy tail found out...}

He suddenly stopped.

N{wait... What would happ-}

I was interrupted by everyone in the guild shouting my name.
"NATSU!!!!" A big man with white hair came up to me.
"Natsu! Be a man and give me a hug!" He squeezed me till I couldn't breathe. He looked kinda like mirajane. He must be her brother. Another man with a fake leg and arm came up.
"Hey! Natsu! Glad your awake! I was about to take a brake from waiting and go on a mission." Everyone was so warm to me. But it was starting to get annoying considering I didn't know any of them.
"Um, guys. Han on." They all stepped away from me.
"I don't know how to say this but-"
Grey finished my sentence for me.
"Natsu's got amnesia." At first they all thought it was a joke, like grey. But then they slowly realized it was for real. The guy with fake limbs scratched his head.
"Wow. So you really don't remember a thing?" I shook my head. Everyone looked glum. Ezra broke the silence after a while.
"Everyone, we have an idea. We think we can jog his memory if we remind him of how things used to be. So lets just introduce ourselves and remind Natsu what being in fairy tail is really about." There were cheers all around.
~time skip~(laziness...sorry:/)
Everyone introduced themselves and now I'm at the bar. Mirajane was the bar maid as well as a nurse I guess.
"So, what'll it be?"
"Well, what do I usually get?" The heavy drinker named kana slid over.
"Here, Mira! Give'm the fireball blitz. We've been Savin' it for a good time, an now is as good as any, right?" She looked a little nervous at first, but then she too a shot glass out and poured a quarter full of some kinda orange golden liquid.
"Oh, come on. You can do better than that!" She dumps half the bottle into a regular beer glass and shoves it my way.
"Kana, I didn't think this is such a good idea. Natsu's never been much of a drinker and-" kana cut her off.
"Natsu's a big boy now. He's finally 21 and started drinking this year. Sinse he has no memory of his first taste of alcohol I think he should start with the big boys. What do you say, Natsu?" I took a hard gulp and then washed it down with a gulp of the drink.
"YEAH! That's my boy natsu!" Guildarts came up behind me and slapped me on my back, making me almost chock on the drink. It burned at first, but then I got used to it and it wasn't that bad. It tasted like apple pie and cinnamon. I chugged the rest of in and slammed down the glass. There were a few whoops and haulers. Kana slung her arm around me.
"See, he's fine. Now lets see some of my style drinks over here!" Mirajane down right refused this action.
"You know you're the only on w who an handle the taunami! I can't give it to him." I interjected.
"Hey, I'm the one who's going to be 'handling' it. I say give me your best shot" I don't know why but I felt risky. I wonder if this is how I used to act. She shook her head and finally agreed. It was some kinda black liquid in a tiny shot glass. Kana started,
"One,"
"Two," the. We both said at the same time,
"Three!" We threw our heads back and let it run down our throats. It didn't have a taste at first, but in a matter of moments we where both internally crying and shaking each other back and forth to try and distract us from this hell. Everyone started laughing.
"What the hell was in that? Poison!?" I shouted at her over the noise of the guild hall.
"No, it was a 125 proof moonshine. There's a chance it is illegal. That means a lot of alcohol!" We both started laughing. I suddenly felt light headed and my vision blurred. Suddenly something came to mind.
"Hey! I got a memory back! I remember you kana!" She looked over whelmed with joy from both the shot and my announcement.
"Tats great Nashoo! Now gimme a kishh!" She leaned in and smacked her lips to mine. I was too drunk to care so I went along with it. We broke it off when it started getting too passionate and there was a roar of cheers. I saw Lucy didn't look too happy though. I wondered why? Did she like me? Did I like her!? Oh well, I'll think about that later.
~time skip~
It was getting late, but I was having too much fun. Everyone was reliving old memories with me to see If I would remember anything. So far kana was the only one I have any memories of. The blue cat... Happy! Came up to me in the middle of a story about how I once beat up gajeel, except it was a tie so I was pretty beaten too.
"Natsu, we need to go home. It's getting late and you're going to have a headache tomorrow." He pulled on my pant leg. I pet his head and got up.
"Alright. I guess it is kinda late. Lead the way hoppers.... I-I mean happy." He took me to our house in the woods and the instant I hit the hammock I was out like a light.