Chapter 28 Furong Jun and Mo Fang

Start from the beginning

That soft sound was like a wave, passing through everyone's hearts, and after the silence, it set off a stormy sea.

There was a panicked gasp all around.

Even Shen Li couldn't help but open her mouth in shock at this time, and turned her head stiffly to look at Xing Zhi behind her: "Fu... Furong Jun is indeed not only capable of ruining girls. He has never let go of men either!" Shen Li pointed at Furong Jun and said, "You have such beautiful mountains and rivers in heaven, what kind of monster have you raised?"

Xing Zhi was also quite amazed by what he saw. He touched his chin and looked at Furong Jun for a long time before nodding and saying, "Her Lordship has asked me, but Xing Zhi doesn't know what to respond."

As one of the people involved, Mo Fang, after being stunned for a long time, slashed the back of Furong Jun's neck with his hand knife. Furong Jun rolled his eyes and fainted. Mo Fang licked his lips very calmly and looked around: "If anyone tells this matter, I will cut off their tongue and feed it to livestock." However, before he finished speaking, Mo Fang eyes suddenly catches Shen Li and Xing Zhi who were standing outside the store.

His body froze slightly.

Shen Li wanted to turn her head and act as if she hadn't seen anything to save Mo Fang's face, but their eyes had already met. She could only look solemn and walked forward calmly, pretending not to see anything and looking serious. She said: "I have caused you trouble, I will just take him back."

Mo Fang lowered his head: "This is what Mo Fang should do. Just come here, Your Majesty..." No matter how calm Mo Fang seemed, there were still waves in his heart. After saying this, he didn't know how to answer it. After going down, he only turned his head, picked up Furong Jun, passed by Shen Li, and left quickly.

After his figure disappeared, people in the tavern slowly began to whisper. Shen Li frowned and glanced around: "Silence." Her dress and aura made everyone quiet down, "What happens here must not be leaked." She has a high reputation in the demon world, and the demons also treat her very highly. It was respect. Now that they heard King Bicang speak, everyone fell silent. Shen Li walked towards the wine lady slowly: "If you have any grievances, come and tell me."

"No..." The wine lady was speechless, "It's gone..."

"Don't be afraid." Shen Li found a stool and sat down. "One thing is the same. The drunkard just made trouble for you. You should list everything in detail. I will help you get this grievance back." She couldn't kill him, but when he insulted the people of the demon clan and went wild in the city and reported it to the Heavenly Palace, someone would kill him.

After leaving the tavern, Shen Li folded the letter written by the tavern owner, Shen Li handed it to Xing Zhi Jun and said, "Furong Jun is so pampered that he will probably go back soon. I don't want to report this to Demon Lord either, lest... Hurt to innocent people." This innocent person is naturally referring to Mo Fang. The Emperor of Heaven is far away in the Heavenly Palace. All she needs to do is let him know about the bastard things his grandson has done. And the Demon Lord is here. If she inquires carefully, she may not be able to hide it, "So, I can only bother Xing Zhi Jun to bring the letter."

Xing Zhi held the letter in his hand and was silent for a while: "Even if I bring this letter up, the Emperor of Heaven will not take back his orders and cancel the engagement. Why don't you let him go? After all, he is the person you are destined to marry."

"Cancel the engagement?" Shen Li smiled, "Divine Lord is overthinking it. Ever since she was brought back from the human world by the Demon Lord, Shen Li has never thought of escaping from this marriage." She turned around to prevent Xing Zhi from seeing her. With an expression on her face, she said as he walked forward, "I just want to make Furong Jun unhappy."