Chapter 6: Base Attack

Third Person POV

Y/n is walking through the forest, looking at the tracking device, showing the trackers location. He placed a tracker on the little Na'vi girl when he grabbed her. He kept walking until stop and he looked up to the Hallelujah Mountains. Then he looked at the table showing the tracker is above him.

Scarlett: "Looks like you gotta climb up"

Y/n: "I see that"

Reaper started claiming up into the Hallelujah Mountains to get to the top of finally kill his father for abandoned him for this life he's in now.

Reaper continues claiming up the Hallelujah Mountains but he sees that this is taking forever. So he used his grappling hook to pull himself to get up faster.

Scarlett: "Reaper be careful, I'm seeing multiple hostiles at the top."

Y/n: "Good"

Scarlett: "What?"

Y/n used his jetpack to boost himself to go faster. Once he made it to the top he grabs his assault rifle and started shooting in the air alerting everyone.

Y/n: "WHERE IS HE!"

Multiple Na'vi approach Y/n with bows and arrows and spears and started firing and throwing at him but they just bounced off him because of his energy shield.

Y/n: "BRING IT ON!"

Reaper rushed and started attacking the Na'vi. He started fighting them with his bare hands badly injuring them.

One Na'vi was crawling away then Reaper appeared in front of him and he had killer eyes.

Y/n: "WHERE!"

Na'vi was scared and didn't say anything but Y/n grabbed a huge crate and lifted it in the air. Threatening to drop in him as the Na'vi points to where Jake is so Y/n throws the crates and runs to the location.

With the Sully family.

The Sully family were packing up their things since they are leaving the Omatikaya clan to keep them safe from the new born Quaritch and those soldiers. But Jake was wondering what that one Soldier meant what he told him .

As they were packing up Kiri sees something on Tuk's arm.

Kiri: "Tuk what is that on your arm?"

Tuk: "What's on my arm?"

Kiri looks at Tuk arm to see a small metal device on her arm as it was blinking a green light.

Kiri: "Dad! There's something on Tuk arm!"

Jake: "What?"

Jake looks at his youngest daughter's arm and sees the device and he immediately knows what it is.

Jake: "Shit it's a tracker!"

Suddenly the Sully heard gunfire and Na'vi scream meaning they are under attack .

Jake: "Neytiri stay with the kids!"

Neytiri: "Ma'Jake no!"

Jake: "I'll be fine."

Jake quickly grabbed his assault rifle and ran to the source of the gunfire and he made it over and he saw that Soldier again.

Reaper faced Jake looking at him through his crack visor.

Jake: "You again!"

Y/n: "I told you that you would die my hands"

Y/n grabbed his sword and slowly pulled it out from its stealth as blue electricity was on it.

Y/n: "Now time to die..."

Jake fired his assault rifle at Reaper but he blocks the bullets with his sword while charging at Jake and once he gets close enough Reaper tries to slice his head off but Jake dodges. He kept swinging his sword at Jake but Jake kept dodging all of his attacks.

Then Reaper slams his sword to the ground. Then Reaper grabs Jake and they fall off the mountains as Y/n is punching Jake as they fall.

Jake managed to kick Y/n off him as he used giant leafs to slow down his fall and he land on the ground and Y/n land on the ground using his jetpack and he quickly shot his assault rifle at Jake as he took cover.

Y/n: "You know that you still haven't answered my question that you abandoned one of your own for what"

Jake: "Listen I don't know who the hell are you and what's your problem with me!"

Y/n: "You'll find out soon..."

Jake aims his assault rifle but he didn't him he had his guard ready then he heard a stink break as he quickly turned around to block a sword with his knife as Y/n was out of his clock

Y/n: "You really don't remember."

Jake: "Remember what?"

Y/n: "That you abandoned him."

Jake: "What are you talking about?"

Y/n: "Let me tell you this Y/n Sully."

Jake was shocked.

Jake: "Where did you learn that name?"

Y/n: "Doesn't matter."

Y/n kick Jake leg making him on his knees then Y/n used his knee to hit Jake in the jaw and he was knocked back.

Jake tries to fight back but Y/n was beating him badly where Jake couldn't fight back as Reaper was punching him over and over and over.

Y/n stops punching him as Jake's face was bloody and beating as he coughed blood. Reaper sighs and he grabs his pistol and aims it to Jake's head.

Y/n: "Goodbye father..."

Jake's eyes opened but then Y/n heard something like something being cut.

Scarlett: "Reaper above you!"

Y/n: "What?"

Reaper looks up and sees a giant rocket and it landed on him as he went unconscious.

???: "Dad!"

Jake sees his son Lo'ak. He jumps down and runs over to him.

Jake: "Lo'ak what are you doing?"

Lo'ak: "Oh come on I just saved your ass!"

Jake: "You know what I'm not argue with you. Help me up"

Lo'ak helps Jake back on his feet and they look at the unconscious Spartan.

Lo'ak: "What do we do with him?"

Jake: "We're taking him with us we can't let him go. He knows where our base is."

Lo'ak: "okay"

Jake goes on his Radio.

Jake: "This is Jake the enemy is unconscious! I need a cargo ship we're taking him in."

To be continue