19~before their marriage ~

Start from the beginning

After her two pieces of her heart left her behind she found the pandavs. They took care of an unknown Stanger, they silently took all her shouting without a word , heck they even took her hittings without any protest, they protected her , they made her feel loved ,they made her feel that she too was a human , they made her feel secured and now they were going to be her husbands. She didn't knew about them , she didn't knew her connection with them in her past , she just felt being herself around them. The girl who even hesitated to express what she felt , was now being drowned in the pool of foreign feelings when she was with them. She met the lord of universe who guided her every path of life , she met her real parents she was overjoyed with everything going on except this marraige .

She still thought this marraige was just her responsibility but nothing else. She felt that it was her duty to take this marraige for establishing dharma . Panchali chauhaan was from kaliyug whose mindset was something different from people of dwapar yug. She still felt that those emotions towards five men were soo wrong , because she was in a society weather it was kaliyug or dwapar yug people would still blame her for this situation , they would surely give her names that she wouldn't tolerate. Her life would be miserable as hell but she still agreed for this marraige just because it was her duty . But little did she know who she actually was , she was the daughter of shiv-shakti deffinetly she was no ordinary women.
POV ENDS ~~

She went to her room as she didn't really have any work to do , she thought of to take a quick nap . As soon as her head touched the pillow she just drifted into deep slumber as she was physically and mentally tired of everything happening around .

Somewhere across aryavart, two person were standing and very well seemed to know panchali's thoughts.

"Kanha, panchali ko uska astitv ki sachai ka pata chalna bohot hi zaroori hai" the eldest said and once again the lord gave him a divine smile. "Haan dau , lekin usse pehle sakhi ko uske bhavnao ko samaj na hoga" the lord said giving a serene smile.
Balram smiled knowingly as his kanha deffinetly had something in his head.

It was night time and was raining heavily outside. Panchali sat on her bed engrossed in her thoughts. She was just sitting and recalling her life in kaliyug. She was just smiling over a certain incident when suddenly a thought crossed her mind.

"They are going to be my husbands next week. They should know everything related to me. I can't just hide such a big part of my life from them. I should tell them,but what if they leave me like how he left , what if they too...." Panchali thought. Sweat beads crossed her forehead. Her lips trembled recalling that incident. Suddenly she heard a sound from her balcony, she stood up and went over there only to see nakul standing with a grin on his face.

"Tum, pagalho kya pehle andar aao , bheeg jaoge" she bought him inside and madebhim sit and said "tum sab bhaiyon ko balcony se aane mai bohot maza aata hai kya , har baar yaha pe latak jate ho bandaron ki tarha , aur mere kamre mai darwaza hai vaha se nahi aa sakte kya" she scolded him, wheras he was patiently waiting for her to complete and then asked "hogaya" she rolled her eyes at his statement.

"Pehli baat, mere pyari bandariya, hamari shaadi ki vajha se ham tumse mil nahi sakte issiliye yaha se aa raha hoon varna mujhe koi shock nahi hai mere haddiya tudwane ka" he said in a bit annoyed voice . But his next statement became soft as he said "Aur dusri baat. Hamari shadi saath dinon ke baad vala muhrat chunne ke liye dhanyawaad" he said smilingly as he placed his right palm on her cheeks and continued "varna saath mahine tak aise hi aana padta, bandaron ki tarha" chuckling at his own sentence. She too smiled at him softly .

He quickly removed his hands from her cheeks and said "aankhe band karo" he asked her being exited like a kid , panchali just chuckled at his cuteness and closed her eyes. He quickly moved his hands backa and removed a bunch of white flowers in his hands , she slowly opened her eyes and lit in amusement. She looked at him with a soft smile as he too remembered the last meet of theirs, these were the same flowers which he gave her for the last time before twenty seven years.

She loved the white flowers the most , it always gave her a sense of contentment and peace. She chose to represent these white flowers as a symbol of pure love, respect, friendship, closeness and support. She took the flowers and gently creased it. She kept it aside and looked at him , when he was already looking at her with a smile on his face. She got closer to him and hugged him tightly, wrapping her hands around his neck . He too didn't waste a single second and embraced her and protecting her from everything. "Dhanyawaad" she mumbled softly in his ears , he just smiled and softly muffled her head where his other hand was still around her waist. Both of them stayed in that position for sometime when suddenly they heard a knock on her door.
Both of them panicked thinking they might get caught for meeting at this hour especially when they were not even allowed to see each. She saw him and just pushed him to the balcony and said "jaao yaha se, varna pakde jayenge" she said hurriedly and pushed him out. He just nodded and left but quickly turned around and peaked her forehead and said "dhyan rakhiye apna" he said and left .

She quickly went and opened the door only to see subhadra and dusshala standing there , before she could ask anything they just entered the room and started searching.

"Aree kya dhund rahe ho" panchali said. "Kaha hai vo" dusshala asked, here panchali was taken aback thinking they might have gotten to know , she tried to know the reason behind them comming to her chamber at this hour and asked "kisko dhund rahe ho aap".

"Ham bhrata nakul ko dhund rahe hai , hame gyaat hai vo yaha avashy aye hai. Ham jab unke kamre mai gay tab ve vaha nahi the , arthat ve yaha hi honge" subhadra said , still searching the whole room.

"Aree par yaha toh koi nahi hai" panchali said in a straight voice.

"Acha , toh ye pushp tumhe hava mai prakat hua mila hai kya" dusshala asked a bit sarcastically.

"Vo ,maine ye pushp sandhya kaal jab mai bahar gai thi tab..." Panchali tried her best to give an excuse but was interuped by dusshala who said "jhoot mat boliye aap, ye pushp pure hasthinapur mai kahi nahi milti hai ,ye sirf pahadon ke uupar milti hai jispe chadai karna laghbag asambhav hai. Aur mujhe ye pura vishwas hai ki bhrata nakul ne isse aapko bhent dene ke liye vaha pe gay the" she completed.

Here panchali just stood there rooted at her place. She was beyond shocked to here these things. What was ths need to go get these flowers risking his life she thought.

"Aap iss kaksh se bahar nahi niklegi , yehi aapki dand hai. Aur rahi baat hamare pyare bhratashree ko toh vo saza dilwakar hi rahenge" the duo smileed mischievously and went out of the room ,locking her inside.

~~~
Heyy all , so sorry for such a late update.
I know this chapter was boring but the next chapters will be amazing .The second chapter will be updated by tonight.

Please do vote as it encourages me to write more and comment your thoughts regarding the story .

~DO VOTE AND COMMENT ~

Take care ♡