chapter 2: To the royal capital of clover kingdom

In hage village, a giant skull of the demon that the first wizard king has defeated lies around a quiet village far away from the outside of the clover kingdom.

The reason why it was there because hage village was the very place where the demon have tried to destroyed the clover kingdom.

The first wizard king defeated the demon leaving its skull at the place where he vanquish it.

On top of the skull, there is lies a statue of the first wizard king. Nobody knows how it got there, but people can assume that some of the royal family built the statue there to commemorate that the wizard king defeat the demon. It was a huge mystery, but nobody cares about anymore and just live with it.

Asta: 995, 996, 997, 998, 999...

Right now, in that huge skull. Asta is in the skull swinging his sword at the remaining bones of the demon.

Asta: 1000!

Asta has done a 1000 swings on the bones. He then takes out flasks with green juice in it.

Yuck, but good for him...

Asta: Now to down some moguro leaf juice! Gross! One more gulp! Gross!

Asta is still drinking that weird juice. When, he then noticed a bird was looking at him.

 When, he then noticed a bird was looking at him

Asta: ? You want some, too?

The bird turns away and flew off.

Asta: what the heck?

Asta walking towards a remaining bones and lying down on it. He even inspect the grimoires he now has.

Asta: I got my grimoire.

He then sit back up and lift up his grimoire.

Asta: I'm gonna keep climbing up, even if I don't have any magical powers! All right! I'm not done yet! Not even close!

Asta pick back up his sword and continue swinging down his sword on the bones remains.

Asta: 1001! I'm sure yuno and Noa been training, too! I can't lose! 1002!

Meanwhile, with Yuno...

Yuno cuts down a broken tree trunks with his wind magic. Once the wind hit the trunk, a completely chop off woods are floating.

Yuno: huff* I should wrap up for today.

Yuno has been doing the training on the tree for a long time. The multiple cut off wood can be the proof of it.

Yuno was about to be done. But, he was having a second thought.

Yuno: ...No, just a little bit more. I'm they're also...

Yuno walk towards a large stone. He lift up his hand and strike the rock down.

Yuno: 1001!

Yuno channels his wind at the stone with even more power.