V. Faerie

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You both wake up to the beguiling sound of those tiny creatures flying around the cave. They all look so beautiful with their shiny and glittery wings. Their voices are captivating, as if they are making you sleep with their lullabies

As they continue to lure both of you, you look down and notice that your satchel has been opened.

Amaranthine: My book? My book is missing!

Along with the book, the witch was also missing. You and Master Lemon both think the same way: the witch stole the book.

You both panicked. Amidst the situation, you just sit and let yourself calm. You need to deeply think.

Master Lemon: The fairies are known for their seductive way of luring people. They only have dark and evil intentions, but once they trust you enough, they can be your great companions.

Amaranthine: What should we do? I can't go back without the book.

Master Lemon: Don't worry, I will not be your guide without any reason.

Master Lemon whistles, and all the fairies fly to him.

Fairy: How can I help, monsieur?

Master Lemon: My friend and I were trapped here; may I ask you to show us the way?

*/ They giggled.

Fairy: Monsieur, we can't help you without giving us nothing in return. I ask you if you have anything to offer.

Master Lemon: What do you need? Is it something valuable, magical, or sentimental?

Fairy: Anything you could offer. In fact, the witch offered us her mystical orb. She's been here three times.

Fairy 2: The first time she'd been trapped here, she gave us a fake coin. How much does even a fake coin value?

Fairy 3:And the second time, she tricked us by believing that she would return here with some cotton candies as a reward for bringing her back outside, but almost a year passed and she didn't return.

*/ Sobbing

Fairy 4: But karma is our friend; she fell here again when the pirates were chasing her for stealing a treasured chest.

*/ Furious

Fairy 5: And now we didn't let her leave right away without her giving us her mystical orb.

Master Lemon: This is my badge. The queen gave it to me out of my loyalty.

*/ Fairies whisper to each other.

Fairies: Yes, that's enough.

Master Lemon: Mademoiselle, get ready.

You stand up, and a film strip falls from inside your satchel. You pick it up and hand it to the fairies.

Amaranthine: May I ask if I could exchange the mystical orb with this?

Fairy: Hm... Can I see it first?

Fairy: Let's try it with the film projector that we have.

*/ Searches the whole cave.

Fairy: Oh, it has musique too. We really love music.

The fairy decided to exchange the mystical orb for the film strip you'd offer. After that, the fairies carry you outside of the cave.