Chapter 15: Movie

Tara pov
Stanley gave me a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.

"Thanks" I said

"No problem" he smiled. "Hey uh I was going to ask you this tomorrow but sense you are here I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me" he said nervously.

"Yes!" I replied with a bright smile hugging him. Molly quietly barked. We talked and laughed for hours it soon was twelve am. "Oh jeez I can't belive we have been talking for this long" I laughed.

"Yeah time flies" he laughed. I yawned. "Let's go to sleep" he suggested. He kissed my head and we drifted off to sleep.

(Time skip morning)

I woke up with a smile on my face. I got out of my boyfriend's grip and started to get ready.

Outfit

By the time I was ready Stanley already got up and made breakfast

By the time I was ready Stanley already got up and made breakfast. We ate then he got ready.

"Hey Stan what movie are we seeing" I asked.

"Batman" he said. I love Batman! The movie just came out in theaters.

"Yay I'm excited I love Batman" I said. I look at the clock and it read 11:41. The movie starts at 12:15 so we have time. We walked out the door and I hoped on the back of his bike. We rode all the way to the theater. The wind making my hair fly. We arrived at the movie theater I fixed my hair and we walked in. We got popcorn and a drink and sat down.

"You look beautiful" Stanley whispered.

"Not to bad yourself Uris" I joke around kissing his cheek. We watch the movie the whole time we held hands. After the movie ended we walked out into the sunlight. "You excited for your bar mitzvah?" I asked

"Not really. It's tomorrow and I'm scared shitless." He said. I squeezed his hand.

"You will do great and I will be there cheering you on. But you should probably go and study a bit more, you know your dad." I said. He nodded his head kissing my cheek. He walked me and Molly to my apartment.

"Bye princess" he whispered

"Bye pretty boy" I said kissing his cheek. Me and Molly made it inside to be greeted by my twin.

❤️❤️❤️