Chapter 5: Bens house

Tara pov
We biked to Ben's house. Once we got there I put Molly back on her leash. I looked to my right to see Patrick's missing poster.

"Come on T" Stanley said. I was shocked to hear my old nick name. Stanley was the only boy who called me that. After we stoped being friends he always called me my name or some mean name.

"Oh yeah" I smiled. We walked into Ben's house, Molly stayed close to me. We entered the boys room which was filled with news papers, missing posters, articles, and a lot more.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wow!" Richie said

"Cool, huh?" Ben asked

"No. No, nothing cool. There's nothing cool." Richie said.

"It's weird" I stated.

"What's that?" stanly asked.

"Oh, that? That's the charter for Derry Township." Ben said.

"Nerd alert" Richie said.

"No actually, it's pretty interesting, Derry started out as a beaver trapping camp." Ben said.

"Still is, am I right, boys?" Richie said holding up his hand for a high five.

"Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry. But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace." Ben said.

"Wait, The entire camp?" Eddie asked.

"There were rumors of Indians, but no sign of an attack. Everybody just thought it was a plague or something. But it's like one day everybody just woke up and left. The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the Well House." Ben spoke and chills formed on my body.

"Thats bad" I stated.

"No shit" Stanley whispered.

"Jeez We can get Derry on Unsolved Mysteries." Richie said.

"Let's do that. You're brilliant." Eddie said with a bright look. I looked at the pictures of missing kids. I could not imagine me or my sister going missing. I got uncomfortable.

"You called me T earlier" I whispered to Stanley as we looked around.

"Ok, so?" He asked.

"So that means you don't hate me" I said jokingly flipping my hair

"Wanna be friends agin?" He asked me.

"I would like that" I smiled. He wrapped me in a short but warm embrace.

"Hey B-B-Ben where is the well h-house?" Bill asked.

"Um I don't know, somewhere in Derry i geuss." Ben spoke. After I left me and Beverly walked with out bikes on our sides and Molly in the middle.

❤️❤️❤️
Stan and Tara🤞🏾