Patrick Mahomes

Stranger

I woke up this morning, and I sat up straight in bed. I had the strangest feeling of this height off of my chest

As I woke up this morning from the sun, I had already seen the post... That was when Patrick broke up.

THE SHADE ROOM12,389,828 likes 1,970 comments TSR SINGLE LADIES: Rommies how y'all feel about Patrick Mahomes  and Y/N Y/L/N calling it quits?

THE SHADE ROOM
12,389,828 likes 1,970 comments
TSR SINGLE LADIES: Rommies how y'all feel about Patrick Mahomes and Y/N Y/L/N calling it quits?

My feelings toward this were strange because I felt a weight being lifted off of my chest.

I hadn't felt that hopeful since the day that you left. And it felt nice, so nice. And everyone told me that it would happen in time. The fire would burn out, and all the storm clouds would subside. And I always believed that it was some confronting lie. But it feels nice, so nice.

I feel hopeful that today would be a nice day. I didn't start the day crying like yesterday, and hopefully, I will not end my night crying to sleep, too. The apartment feels so empty without his scent. And waking up to the smell of breakfast.

But I am a big girl. I can make myself breakfast. Even tho I said it feels empty without him. It feels nice. Oh, so nice.

Cause I was half myself without you, now I feel so complete. I can't even remember what made me lose all that sleep. I cried a million rivers for you, but all that's over now, you're just a stranger, I know everything about. You're just a stranger I know everything about.
I know everything about it.

I feel complete without the mess that he brought with him mentally and physically.

The cleats and the clothes and dirty dishes he would leave.

The messy exes and the body shaming.

I feel like all that's over now, and it will end in the next few months. And if it doesn't, then I know the haters are attached.

He is just a stranger now. A stranger I know everything about. A stranger that is saved as "Pat🥰" in my phone. Just a stranger.

Made a cup of coffee, and I poured myself a cup. Thought of all the things I did to try and win your love.How did that happen? I can't imagine doing all that stuff for just some guy. Like, you're just some guy. Oh, I hope that you're happy, babe, you know , I really do. And god knows that I'm the girl that I am because of you. You know i'll always think of you, I'll love ya till the end of time. You are the best thing I'll ever keep out of my life.

I made myself some coffee to try and get my mind off things and wake me up a little.

While I was making it I thought of all the times he would still be here if I hadn't ruined everything. I feel tears start brimming in my eyes NO. Your not crying. You're not letting him get the best of you.

He's just some guy.

Cuz I was half myself without you but, that's over now
I can't even remember what made me lose all that sleep.i cried a million river for you but that's over now. You're just a stranger I know everything about.

"Okay, made it through that day. Let's make it through the night." I said to myself.

No alarm. Get sleep. Take off of work for the rest of the week. They'll understand... Hopefully.

————————————————————————————————
Hope you guys like it❤️

K💚