Naruto heard Hilda's voice and felt something sharp beside his head.

"Oi! Look at the demon!" A thug said, noticing the Uzumaki was cornered by a pretty busty blonde woman.

"Nice! Let's help her!"

"Maybe we can have some fun with the babe later on!"

Hilda's ear twitched hearing that and she swore when she was done with Naruto, there'd be three less humans on earth.

Naruto turned his head slowly, trying to take a look at his soon-to-be killer only for her blade to graze his cheek, drawing blood.

"If you're done running away, then I should end you now before erasing those three–" Said Hilda before she noticed there were sparks of electricity around them.

The woman and Naruto turned to Baby Beel whose eyes were tearing up seeing Naruto's blood dropping to his cheek.

"..."

"Y-young master...!?"

Naruto turned to Hilda and the woman did the same, facing him.

"I'm blaming you for this, troublesome woman!"

"Wha–!?"

"...daaaaaa!!!!!!"

A loud wail, and the whole place blew up as lightning struck everywhere, including the three thugs who turned to dust.

That was the scene Koneko saw upon catching up with Naruto.

Hilda managed to move into a safe distance while Naruto was being showered with multiple lightning strikes.

"Y-Young master! Please, don't throw a tantrum...aaah!!" reasoned Hilda before being struck by lightning itself, following the destruction of nearby properties and screams from other humans.

'This is way beyond a tantrum!!' Thought Koneko as she narrowly lowered her head from the incoming strike.

She then spotted Naruto dropped to the ground face first and swiftly moved beside Hilda who was watching the build-up electrical discharge in hopelessness.

"Hey, you! Can you do something about this!? We can't let this get any worse!"

"...we're doomed."

"D-doomed?"

Hilda slowly nodded her head before calming herself.

Baby Beel's current power was enough to erase the whole continent and it kept rising.

"There's no way to stop the young master once he's gotten like that...and when he's built up enough energy, all living beings on the Earth's surface will be erased..."

Koneko turned pale after hearing that.

Hilda turned to the white-haired devil.

"Well, it is nice knowing you even if it's only a brief–" Was what Hilda was about to say until all of the sudden, the build up magical energy they sensed disappeared as if it never happened.

"Geez..."

Their eyes widened when they heard a familiar voice before turning to the source.

The girls saw Naruto putting his hand on Baby Beel's head.

"No man cries out loud like that."

"Da..."

"You'll get made fun of, y'know..." The Uzumaki stared at the baby.

Meanwhile, Hilda was in disbelief and in awe seeing Naruto stopping her master's tantrum.