𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭

Warning: Bad grammar, spelling, mentions of blood, and slight language

"BRAIN FREEZE!!" A woman shouted as she held his head. A little girl who was drinking a slushy next to her father laughed at him. Her smile was big and wide, showing her teeth. She took a big gulp of the slushy as well and held her head. "BRAINFREEZE!!" She yelled. The two girls screamed their heads off as they both gripped their hair.

"MR. AMEMIYA!"

The teen boy flinched and looked up. All of his classmates were staring at him as his world teacher was in front of his desk. The teacher looked down at him and put out his hand. The teen huffed and placed the phone in his palm. "Thank you. You can have this at the end of class." He said as he walked back to the front of the class. "Now, back to what I was saying." The teacher said. The boy took out his earbud and rested his head on his hand with slight annoyance. Now he's in class for another 30 minutes with nothing to do but listen to the teacher until he passes out the assignment.

The bell rang the students packed up their belongings and left the classroom. The boy stayed behind so he could get his phone back. The history teacher went through his desk and handed him his phone. Before he could grab it, the teacher moved it from his reach. "This is the 10th time I've caught you on your phone during class, Spencer.." He said. Spencer didn't say anything. The teacher went to the school's phone to dial a number. The phone rang and rang, but no answer. He hung up the phone got out a piece of paper and gave it to him. "Parent-teacher conference is tonight. I would appreciate it if your parents so discuss this habit of yours.." He says. "Okay?" The boy nodded yes. "Good. Have a nice day.."

Spencer took his phone and headphones and walked out of the classroom. He sighed and put his headphones back around his neck. "No one uses geometry in real life." He grumbled to himself. "So why even bother learning this." He sighed. "And he's gonna call Dad too." Spencer pinched the bridge of his nose. "Your name is Spencer..right?" A girl with a high-pitched voice walked up to him. Spencer grumbled once more after hearing her. "Me and my free was just wondering why you're so quiet all the time. I mean are you shy? Do you have anxiety? Because my uncle's friend's sister's boyfriend has anxiety and I TOTALLY know.." Spencer puts on his headphones and turns up his music to drown her voice out. He walked out of the school with the girl still following him.

Suddenly, a guy taller than Spencer and the annoying girl combined appeared in front of him and got in his face. "Hello?" Spencer looked at him as he took off his headphones. "You talkin' to my girl?" He asked. "I was trying to ignore your girl.." Spencer honestly replied. The bully pushed Spencer to the ground. Spencer fell onto the grass and crawled away from him. "What is this guy's problem.." Spencer muttered to himself. He takes off his backpack and starts digging through it to look for something. "Stand up and fight me!!" The man roared. "Here!" He pressed a button and tossed a ball toward him. The bully caught the ball and looked at it confusedly. It exploded and Spencer ran as fast as he could. The bully ran over him, covered in pink glitter.

Spencer saw a car coming up the street. He hopped and slid over the hood as the car honked. The bully tried to go around it and just got yelled at by the driver instead. Spencer stopped at the bus stop and looked back at him. He saw the bully was coming in fast. "Crap.." Spencer muttered. The bus came and opened its door at the stop. "Just in time." Spencer got on the bus and used his tap card. The bus drove off leaving the bully behind. Spencer sighed and sat down in a seat. He catches his breath as he can enjoy the bus ride..but that relaxation

Timeskip cause yeah

Spencer got off the bus at his stop and looked at his home. A two-story house with yellow grass and a gate fence for the backyard. "Home sweet home.." Spencer says sarcastically as he walks towards the front door. He opened up the mailbox, grabbed the mail, and walked inside. "Let's see..bills, bills, report card..keeping that." Spencer stuffed the envelope in his pocket. "Bills, junk, aaand that's it." He set the mail down. Spencer walked up to his room and went on his phone. His phone starts buzzing with the caller ID "Old Man." Spencer smiled and answered the call. "Hi, Grandpa." He replied. "Spencer! How are you doing?" His grandfather asked. "I'm doing okay. Just got home." Spencer says. "Ah, just got home. I came to visit, but you weren't there so I left a present on your bed." His grandfather says. "Really?" Spencer asked as he unlocked his door and opened it. "Yes. Do you see it?" He asked.