You want me to put on house music?

"So, last session, we covered the social consequences of sexting

"So, last session, we covered the social consequences of sexting. Today's exercise will demonstrate just how quickly your images can spread to places you don't want them to." Jo-jo says looking around the room

"You said SLTs were canceled. I have to be at work soon." Darren frowns as they glance at the clock.

The braided-haired woman points to the blue string that Amerie was weaving in between us,"Okay, so, today's exercise is called the blue string game." Spider snatches Amerie's slap bracelet off of her wrist as she passes by.

"So the toilet roll is a sext and the blue string is the World Wide Web. This is about the dangers of sexting and how quickly information can be spread." Jo-jo puts a toilet roll on the string, "So I want you to move those toilet rolls around the string and Malakai and Amerie to try and get them."

"That's it. Get it. That's it. Get that sext flying along the string." And they were off, we were moving the rolls as fast as we could away from them. Amerie almost got one but it shot away faster than she could grab it., "Come on. Here we go. That's it.

I was chatting with Darren and Quinni after we played the game when Amerie walked up to us, "Hey, um, I'm really sorry. I swear she was going to cancel it." She says apologeticly.

"As if those dick heads had anywhere better to be." I muse, "See you tonight?"

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

I was standing with Ca$h as he was waiting for his pick-up delivery, sipping on a Sprite, when Darren walked around the corner with a bag of trash.

"Going well?" Ca$h muses, eyebrow raised and I grin at him tip my cup in a salute. "Very funny," Derren gives us a deadpan look, "It's like, what am I even doing here?"

Ca$h crosses his arms over his chest, shadows covering his face from the light, "Earning the big bucks."

"What's got your panties in a twist?" I asked eyebrows raised, "You look depressed"

Darren gives a heavy sigh and they run their fingers over their face, "My dad just said I have to start paying board. A board like this is f*cking Monopoly." My face falls. "Oh..."

"Well, maybe he's broke, bro. Like, what does he do?" The white boy asks. "Not enough"

"Huh? What's his place like?"

Darren snaps accusingly, "Why? Are you planning on robbing him?"

"Oh fuck off Darren," I scoff before glancing apologetically at Ca$h, I get a shrug in return.

"Oi. Party in the back. Clear off. I thought I told you to go home." The lady yells at Darren

"I'm just standing here."