And that's called thinking with your dick

♫ You know, you're bright as the morning, as soft as the rain, Pretty as a vine, as sweet as a grape ♫

I tap my food along to the rhythm of the song, I've probably listened to this song about a hundred times in the last 72 hours. It's a catchy song and I can't seem to get enough.

♫ If you can sit in a barrel, maybe I'll wait, Until that day ♫

My peaceful bubble popped as soon as I heard Amerie's voice, "Ant! Hey! Hey. Hey, um, can we chat? You know how Dusty's got this thing Friday night?" she said to Ant before giving me a slight glance. He immediately cuts her off and shoots her down, "No chance. You said Darren gave me a wristy."

Amerie raises a brow, "They did, didn't they?"

"Well, yeah, but it's all the same if you close your eyes." I give him a disappointed sigh and snatch my other headphones back. "You stuffed things up for me, Ams. My cousin told my auntie, and she told my grammy, who put it on Facebook. Now my mum found out. She's making me go to church three times more a week because of you."

"Okay. I am really, really, really sorry, but not selling me a slap band won't change any of that." She says desperately while staring at his own bracelet.

"But it might make me feel better." He muses looking up at the sky

"That's not very Christian of you" I chime in leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Look, you're going to have to talk to Spider, okay?" Ant sighs pointing at the blond boy sitting with Dusty on the other side of the quad.

"Oh, I'll talk to Spider. That's a great idea, Ant." She hypes herself up, glancing at me one more time before walking away," Yeah, I'll just go talk to Spider."

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

-Narrator

Girl

Guy 1

Guy 2

I'm back at the back of the classroom in my seat between Ant and Spider watching a....noodle video.

-In this demonstration, we learn how to respect people's boundaries.

"Mmm."

"I don't want your noodles."

"Sure you do. I want everyone to know how great my noodles are."

"I didn't even ask for your noodles."