It's shit

I met Harper and Amerie when I was five years old, I had been dropped off by my mom, and my curls bounced behind me as I walked through the door being met by the sight of a girl with brown hair pointing at a picture that was on the blond girls' paper.

"What's that?" even if you weren't looking at her face you could tell that she was judging immensely, I walked up table peering over her shoulder.

"It's a crocodile" The blond blinked up at them, then frowned looking back down at her paper.

I narrowed my eyes as I tried to imagine the animal I looked at the green blob, "It's shit" being brutally honest, knuckles bumping the ones of the girl next to me in a fist bump. We both grin at each other as the blond across from us flips us off.

We've been best friends ever since

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Nothing could ever come between us, like three peas in a pod, we've always been each other's ride or dies.

"One, two, three!" I count off as I clutch onto both of their hands as we jump into the pool. All three of us giggle as we splash each other as much as we can.

My skin was with a permanent swimsuit tan after that summer, it didn't go away until snow started falling and it just reminded me of how much fun I have with my friend.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Harper and Amerie started getting super into romance, I said it was because they didn't have their own lives but they just shook me off accusing me of being a hater

Harper and Amerie started getting super into romance, I said it was because they didn't have their own lives but they just shook me off accusing me of being a hater. Honestly, I thought it was amusing until they did it all the time.

I was trying to find myself during the time, I started experimenting with a lot of different things, currently standing at my locker with the girls I was trying to match my left eyeliner wing to my perfect right one when they started mimicking the couple across from us.

"I swear to God, Jessica, you know I'm good for it."

"If you touch her again I'll f*ckin' smash ya, ya cheatin' dog."

"No babe, I'm f*ckin'..."

"Kiss me."

When they started making kissing noises, I had to walk away.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"Amerie. Hello?" I snap my finger in front of her face trying to get her attention.