THE NIGHT WISH

Once apon a time, there was a boy named Johnny. Johnny is poor boy and always wanted new clothes. There is a girl named Samantha, Samantha is a rich girl. She always bullies the poor. One day, Samantha saw Johnny begging for money.

Johnny: Hey girl have any spare change?

Johnny said nicely.

Samantha: Ugh not a poor guy!

Samantha said angrily.

Johnny: I was saying it nicely!

Samantha pushed Johnny! Johnny was sad that he got pushed by a rude and rich girl. Johnny got scared and left in shame.

Samantha was acually following Johnny on where is Johnny gonna stop for Samantha to bully Johnny.

Samantha: Ha! I followed you!

Samantha got the cup that Johnny got money on it and threw the cup with the money to a lake. Johnny was sad that he begged the money and just threw the money.

Tommorow came by and Johnny was begging for money again. And there was a boy named Logan Logan was a nice, and normal boy.

Johnny: Hey booy, do you have any spare change?

Logan: Yes! i Do have some! Heres $20!

Johnny: No! i cant take this!

Logan: Its fine take it!

Johnny:  Thank you! Why did you decided to help me!

Logan : Because, helping people isn kind, to see people like you happy!

Johnny: Ok! Thank you again but wait! before you leave can you help me?

Logan: Of course i can help you!

Johnny told everything about the bullying of  Samantha.

Two hours later, Johnny and Logan met Samantha at a grocery store.

Samantha: You again!

Samantha spit at Johnny!

Logan: Stop spitting at Johnny!

Samantha: Who are you?

Logan: Im Logan. Im Johnny's supporter. Stop bullying Johnny because he's poor!

Logan and Johnny left out in shame.

Logan gave a two coins and a compass to Johnny and gave a small piece of paper with a handwtriting on it. The handwriting said " Go to this coordinates" and it has coordinates. Johnny was confused on why did Logan gave the coin. But, he proceeded to follow the coordinates.

When Johnny finally came to the coordinates, he found a wishing well at night. Johnny wished that he got rich and the other coin that is Samantha will be nice.

Two days has passed. And Johnny found Samantha.

Samantha: Hey boy! Im really sorry i treated you that way.

Johnny: Its fine! Thank you!

Johnny remembered the wishing well, and it worked

Samantha: As a forgiveness i will give you a check of $50,000

Johnny also remembered  that he wants to be rich
and it also became true!

Johnny: Thank you much! I really needed this!

Samantha: Your welcome! By the way, Whats your name?

Johnny; My name is Johnny, what about you?

Samantha: My name is Samantha!

Johnny: Okay! Samantha?

Samantha: Yes?

Johnny: Will you become my friend?

Samantha: Yes!

Samantha and Johnny became friends because of Logan, They lived happily ever after.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝.