He got up and stretched a bit but he felt refreshed some how? He wondered...how could he feel refreshed but he injured all over. He had no clue he had fought Toji who was nowhere to be seen after all he knew was he should probably find the others and find Shoko maybe he needed to find megumi first...He didn't know why but megumi specifically came into his mind why was that? He hadn't s single clue but that's who he was set on now.

He jumped from building to Building getting on roof tops and jumping from them. He wondered where had Megumi wondered off to when he was that's when he heard the sounds of howling he quickly jumped to the noise ending up in the middle of Shibuya. Y/n dropped down seeing megumi summon something...he looked to his right looking where this curse user was. He smirked for a mere second ending up behind the guy and grabbing onto his hair and slamming him into the ground a couple times making him pass out.

But Mahoraga...was already there sending megumi into a building having his head bleeding. Y/n looked extremely worried as though he wasn't ragdolling Megumi before Mahoraga showed up. "The hell...that's. Haha! Damn it Megumi! You put me on the back foot here with this bastard, Huh. You're pretty famous Divine General Mahoraga." Y/n would look at the unconscious dude in front of him where he then picked up the cursed tool he had. It wasn't much but it'll help.

"Well then Big Bastard it's time to fight."  Mahoraga walked up on Y/n casually as it would do anything which it hasn't adapted to yet. This made him smile as it attempted to hit him with a palm aiming to crush him which he dodged and slashed mahoraga's chest open before jumping back s few feet but that wasn't all as someone appeared to his right again healing megumi...Yuji? No Yuji couldn't use Rct "Ah, Sukuna to who do I owe this pleasure?" Y/n said sweating from his forehead a bit. Despite being a bit afraid of sukuna he was busy fighting Mahoraga right now.

"Keha! What an interesting brat you are!" Sukuna swiped a finger at Y/n as he felt a slash go directly into his gut sending him flying back and coughing up blood. It didn't sever him in half or anything due to his enhanced endurance and durability but it still left a mark and it hurt quite a bit. He climbed to his feet as he saw his blood dripping from the wound Sukuna gave him as he definitely needed to get to Shoko. He ran out and grabbed onto megumi then ran for Shoko Mahoraga attempted to attack him while he was running back Y/n put his foot under a car and kicked it up at The Divine General which was hit by the car. Sukuna took this as an opening to slash Mahoraga with several dismantles in a single motion.

Y/n truly thanked whatever Lord was in heaven that he didnt have to deal with Sukuna as it was. He ran through alley way to Alley way wanting to get to Shoko as soon as possible.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If he remembered properly where they were at the moment it was on a roof top. He jumped from roof top to roof top wondering just where the hell they were when he saw two people talking to one another. He knew that was Yaga and Shoko so he jumped over to them and looked at them. "Soooooo...I damn near got Sliced in half by Sukuna after having to Fight Mahoraga for like 10 Seconds. And I'm covered in wounds which may not be from fighting A Special Grade..ah and Megumi needs to be healed ya know."
.
.
.
.
.
.

Timeskip
Hearing of Gojo's Sealing things begin to change and the Higher ups have begun their move.
Suguru Geto has been confirmed to be alive and his Death sentence has been reestablished.
Satoru Gojo has been deemed an Accomplice to The Shibuya incident and this permanently exiled from the jujutsu world furthermore removing his seal will be considered a Criminal act.
Masamichi Yaga shall receive the death mentality for inviting Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto and causing the Shibuya incident
The suspension of Yuji Itadori's Sentence has been revoked and is go be carried out immediately
Special Grade Yuta Okkotsu has been appointed to be Yuji Itadori's executioner.
.

.
.
.
.

"I don't See Y/n. Am I the first one here?" The Higher ups of the Zenin clan must've thought it would be easier to get rid of their 2nd Black sheep with His All powerful protector not around but...lets see how that goes...right? Like he didn't whoop Noaya's ass last time. "Is that possible? Is He that slow?" Yuji watched as he spoke of Y/n. 'whos he talking about Y/n? What could they want with Y/n.'

"What are you Two doing? You totally stand out. Don't you want to run?" Yuji furrowed his brows and rose an eyebrow. "Run?" Noaya was confused by his confusion "Huh? Don't you know? Your death sentence is back on since Satoru's Support is gone." Choso got annoyed "Huh?" Yuji came to a realization "Ah!" He remembered back to The sheisty sorcerer telling him about Gojo's Influence.

"My business is with Y/n so I honestly don't care if you live or die. But I can't have you scampering around so I'll start by breaking your legs." Yuji however ignored that "What do you want with Y/n?"

"I think I'll have him die. But it'd help if he wrote a little something first." Naoya Used his cursed technique to appear in between Choso and Yuji but before he could do anything he would be slammed into the ground and thrown down the tunnel they were near. "Have me die!? Kehaha! That must be what your geezers in that shit show of a clan thought when Sensei was sealed huh? That's hilarious..." He put his hands on his hips and stood there looking at Noaya. "So. You were gonna break my Underclassmen's Legs weren't you? How about I instead...break yours."

"Tch! So you're still Strong and well after The Shibuya Incident huh? You bastard." Noaya said as he got ready to dash at Y/n when they all felt a presence well the 3 Curded energy users sensed dark and ominous Cursed energy Y/n felt the change in wind pressure as he realized someone was there. "Hm? You're not Alone?" The person said as Y/n recognized that voice. The other Special Grade Student...Yuta Okkotsu.

He was excited for a moment as he looked over at Yuta. "Yu? When the hell did you get here?!"

"Ah! Y/n..It's been a while" "Who are you?" Itadori asked but Choso began to think "whoever he is his objective seems to be..." Yuta broke through the platform which kept him up.

Y/n thought for a moment...

"Is his Target...Itadori!?"

The end of This Chapter.

Ah well helloooo...Uhh I have no excuse other than being a Lazy piece of shit. I came back to wattpad out of pure boredom and I looked back and saw how shit I was at writing I made this 2 years ago and for it to get such attention is a surprise to me. Well I hope you enjoyed!