Man of No cursed energy

Kyoto Sister School Event P2

Itadori looks up at Y/n "So senpai explain to me why you can't use your weapon again."Y/n Sighs "It's To make this Event fair Gojo had to pay Mei Mei to even let me In Because of my Grade."  He wasn't lying Gojo did have to pay to let Y/n even participate and he was still prohibited to use his Fear reacher.

"You're that strong senpai?"  Asked Yuji "I'm not a special grade for nothing."  he replies nonchalantly Y/n on the other hand had different plans. he would only help them if they were in deep shit."  ok so here's what's going to happen. I'm not going to be alongside you guys until you're in serious trouble."  everyone looked at Y/n as if he was crazy "what?"  everyone said in sync.

Later

The group was running without Y/n, until Maki speaks up "Damn Him!"  She was pissed, to say the least, "The Bastard Was Supposed to help us!!"  Nobara Screams out while running until Todo crashes in and Itadori jumps and knees him in the face engaging in a fight.

(Stop at 3:15)

When Miwa drew her blade it suddenly disappeared from her hand, Itadori Jumped over her."Where's my...."  She looks to the left and right then up she saw something jump through the air into a tree Everyone stopped for a second and looked at what it was.

Only for Y/n to jump out from the tree and lunge at Kamo with speeds Inconceivable to any sorcerer other than Gojo Himself. Y/n kicks Kamo into the direction of the buildings he goes flying. Everyone saw Y/n with Miwa's sword in his hand And he had it resting on his shoulder as he crouched on a branch.

When they saw He had a weapon They all Shivered. He seemed to have teleported behind Mai and punch her into a different part of the forest 'Shit!' they all thought at the same time.
Y/n pinned Miwa Against a tree with her sword and then shoulder bashed Mechamaru away from the scene He looked into the air and saw Momo. She saw him and she was terrified he jumped straight for her and winded his first back much to her horror

(Y/n is Saitama and Momo is Genos)With the air pressure from his punch he made her rocket towards a Tree 'I can see Itadori Benefiting from fighting Todo I'll let them go at it he then lands on the ground and starts to run to get the jump on some ...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Y/n is Saitama and Momo is Genos)
With the air pressure from his punch he made her rocket towards a Tree 'I can see Itadori Benefiting from fighting Todo I'll let them go at it he then lands on the ground and starts to run to get the jump on some people.

Let's see how everyone landed
Mechamaru landed on his back
Miwa was stuck to a tree 
Mai was currently resting in a tree waiting after being in pain
Kamo crashed into the buildings with a boom
And Momo got Back pain from hitting that tree.

The whole fight with Maki and Miwa Went the same, The fight with Todo went the same and everyone else's fights went the same So Y/n Stayed in a tree and waited for the Fights to end After waiting for a good amount of time A bunch of Wood Shot out from the ground and was about to destroy the buildings so he jumped over there. While he was Midair A Veil Appeared over The Area.