Chapter 3.

Today I woke up extra early. I woke up at 6 am. I got up and showered and got dressed. I wore some black long-sleeved shirt with black pants and black shoes. And I ate breakfast. And left Jen waiting for me by herself today. I opened the first door and asked “where's lacy?” “She's sick, I'm not letting her go.” “Ok” I got in and put on my seat belt. Jen looked at me kinda weird “When did u start wearing a seat belt?” “Since yesterday when I got yelled at by my boss.” “Oh, your boss, not your boyfriend.” “I told you we are not together yet.” “Oh yet?” “Can we just go please.” On the way there the boss texted me. “Are you on your way yet?” “Yes sir, Jen just picked me up.” “ok see u soon John.”  “You too p’Jun.” I could feel my face turn red when I sent that. “We are here John.” “Jen do i look ok?” “yes if i wasn't lesbian i would kiss u right now.”  “Ew no thanks.” Boss was outside waiting. I looked at Jen and said “Bye.” I got out and watched her leave. Then someone came behind me and hugged me. I jumped. It was the boss who laughed so hard. I looked at him and hit him. “Really boss there's people around.”  “Ok i just wanted to give my crush a hug.” my face turned bright red. He started smiling. “Really that was your fault I turned red.” “Yeah yeah come on ur gonna be late.” As we walked in I saw so many people looking at us. I looked at my boss and he was smiling. He never smiles at other people. I told him “P’Jun stop smiling ur gonna get us caught.” “We aren't together.” I was mad at him and walked away. He was laughing. I could hear him.
I got to my desk. And everyone was looking at me. That one girl that spoke to me before asked me “Are u and the boss dating?” “WHAT!? Who told you that I have a girlfriend.” “Oh well I saw the boss hug you and then I heard you call him P’Jun and he took you home yesterday.” “Well he's my older brother. We have a different dad.” i lied so fast why did i shit he’s coming over ahhhh. “Hey guys.” “Hey boss I was talking to John and you too are siblings. It is so cool your younger brother wants to work for you. It is so sweet.” “No, I'm an orphan  and me and John are the same age so we are not twins.” “John, come to my office we need to talk.” As I walked with him I could feel my Heart racing. “Why did you lie to them?” “Cause I get we are not together and I don't want them to know.”  He came really close to my face and I had the courage to kiss him. We sat there making out for like 5 mins then i stopped it cause i didn't want it to go anymore in his office.  As soon as we stopped he smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. I looked in the mirror and my lips were red. “How am I supposed to go out there with red lips?” “John just do ur work in here i will tell them i needed u to work on the newbie article. Which I still have to tell you about still.” So i was working in my crushes/Bosses office. What do I owe the pleasure?  I liked him and I wanted to have the label of being his but I don't know how to tell him. As I sat there doing the article he finally told me about. I had to write about who I am, what I love doing, and just stuff about me. As i did that I saw how he looked at me. It was a soft look and it made me blush but where he couldn't see. After work I'm gonna tell him. (3 HOURS LATER)  Finally I'm done. I haven't talked or looked at my boss in a while. He's sleeping. He looks so cute. How will I tell him? I think i should be straight forward i'm gonna say “I think we should get together for real now not as bosses and employe. As boyfriends or lovers.” I think thats ok to say I'm gonna when we talk outside today. Yup. I woke him up and told him to go pack up my stuff. And as I left I could feel my heart racing and how scared I was to tell him. We walked out together and texted Jen she said she couldn't pick me up so I asked my boss he told me he could and he got in the car and drove to my apartment. I asked if he wanted to come up. He says yes. We go up and I go to the bathroom and I change into more comfortable clothes. I went out without a shirt cause i forgot that he was there “SHIT i forgot u were here. I will put a shirt on.” He got up and got super close to me and kissed me over and over and over again. I had to tell him how I felt today but how. I told him to stop and asked if he wanted to stay the night. I knew the answer before I asked it. It was a yes. I got him clothes to change into because he always wears suits. I made us dinner and we sat eating. I looked at him and asked “Can I ask you something important?” “ Of course you can.” As I thought about how to say it, I remembered I already told myself how to. “I think we should get together for real now, not as bosses and employe. As boyfriends or lovers.” He looked at me and smiled.” Yes we should.” Well now im dating some1.

THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 3