chapter 2

Well my day was weird today. I don’t know what I was feeling, it was weird. I think that was jealousy. I never had to worry about it because I have only liked 2 people in my life, which was when I was 17 and 19 with my girlfriend. I hope she didn't see me mad. I would have punched that guy in the face if she wasnt there and I have to go back tomorrow. “SHIT my boss texted me,”  I screamed. He said “ Hi John, sorry about my best friend. He is onlys like that, did you get home well?”  shit why is he calling me “Um Hello?” “Did you get home well?” “Yeah sorry i just got home my girl left already.”  “Oh ok i just wanted to make sure ur good. Eat something please.” “Thank you boss. I gotta go now goodbye.”  “Bye” as I hung up I couldn't stop and not smile. My doorbell rang, it was jennifer. “What are you doing here?”  “ Nice way to greet ur “Girlfriend” I saw the way u looked at ur boss and his friend. You were Jealous.” “Ok I like him. But he is my boss and I cant plus he thinks I got a girlfriend and where urs.” “She's at work. But you should tell him our story.” “What would I say? Oh yeah we aren't really dating im gay and She’s  lesbian our parents are super homophobic.”  “YES god ur so annoying. I gotta go she's gonna be done in 30 mins.”  “Ok bye” as she left i knew what i was gonna do. I ate dinner and showered and went to sleep at like 8:30.  I woke up  at 7 am to get ready for work. I wore a white long sleeve shirt, with black pants and black shoes. I combed my hair and I left at 7:40 right before eating. Jennifer was in the front waiting with her girl “Hey john” “Hey lacy, Hey jen. We need to go.'' She pulled out and then we were at my workplace. I got out and I heard Jen say “YOU GOT THIS GO BAE” I looked at her with a smile and yelled “I KNOW BYE BAE AND BYE LACY.” “Bye John,” said lacy. I walked in and saw the boss. He didn't see me but I could feel my heart beating faster and faster as I walked past him. He saw me and said “U and ur girl can make a scene.” “Haha yeah she's always like that boss she likes to embarrass me. I'm used to it now.” “Well I find it kinda cute” He whispered. I think he thought I didn't hear him. My face turned HOT. “Have a good day at work john.” As I walked away I couldn't help but smile. I went to my desk and then the boss was right there next to me. Asking me “Did u eat?” “Yes, I had breakfast. Jen was mad. I was late.” “Oh dang.” “um yeah i have something private to tell u. Can we talk somewhere else?” “Yeah of course.” As we walked down the hall I was nervous. But then we walked in and someone was sitting in there. He was good looking. Jun said  “What the hell are you doing here?” The man said “ I missed you.”  I said, “ We can talk later.” “ Are you sure?”  “Yeah, I'm gonna go to work now. Bye.” “Bye”  as I left I thought shit. Ok im gonna now switch it gonna be the bosses looking. “Bye” he closed the door. “What do u want, Jake” “ Like i said i missed u so much that i wanted to see u again.” “We broke up and u chased away one of my employees.” “Are you sure he’s just your employee?” no he’s not i thought. “Well it's none of your  business.”  “Well it's not but does he know ur gay?” “Yes and he is dating some1.” “ Oh shit by the look on ur face he's straight.” "Yeah.” “Well i'm here as a friend i wanted to know if u wanted to make up and become friends.” “Fine! Get out please.” as we walked out he put his arm around me and I hit him in the stomach. Ok switching back. “Hey boss, are you done? Can we talk now?” “Yes , give me a sec. YOU LEAVE!”  “Fine jun i was text u. UNBLOCK ME BESTIE.” “ We can go in now John.”  As we walked in again I saw some troubled thoughts and i didnt want to talk with him anymore but then he turned around and then I did the unthinkable. I  kissed him and I could feel him kiss me back. Then I looked at him and walked out of the office and went to work and I couldn't stop smiling. After work I texted Jen, she told me she was picking up lacy first so she would be late for about an hour so i went outside again hoping that boss left already. Then he showed up again in front of me. I looked at him and he walked  towards me and I called Jen ''Hey, pick me up at the front door please and tell Lacy I said hi please.”  Then I hung up and he stopped but then I heard him say “ I like you.”  My face turned red and he looked at me and laughed . I spoke and said “ I like you too. I have something to explain first.” “ok let's sit down.'' I told him everything about Jen and about our relationship. He looked at me and said '' So will you go out with me?” “Not right now we only knew each other for 2 days. Let's get to know each other first.” “ Ok fine but u kissed me first so that don't count.” “ Yeah yeah then jen called me i picked it up “JOHN Lacy is sick she passed out i have to take her to the hospital.” “WHAT!?” “Yeah can u ask some1 to give u a ride.” Then the boss took my phone and said “Jen I can take him home. Take care of your girlfriend first.”  “Thank you Jun. I owe you a lot now and I'm glad he told you.” and then she hung up. “ Let's go John” “ Wait u came by yourself today?” “Yeah, yesterday was different because me and him usually hang out. On mondays." Then we walked to his car. He opened the door for me. I smiled but I didn't show him I was. He got in the car and looked at me and said “Buckle please safety first.”  “ Ok I am now Jen never made me do it.” “Yeah cause I think u usually sit in the back.” “ You're right.” As he drove away I looked at him and one of his hands was on his leg for a second. I thought about grabbing his hand and I did . He looked at me shocked and he held my hand all the way to my Condo and he looked at me and asked if he could use the bathroom. He walked with me to the door we walked in and my place was spotless and he looked at me shocked. “Jen cleans here everyday.” “Oh” “The bathroom is right there through the bedroom.” “Ok thanks” i called jen “Jen hows lacy?” “She's doing better. She is sleeping right now. How about you and your boss?” “He's in the bathroom right now I held his hand in the car though and I kissed him in his office.”  “OMG u did he kiss u back?” “Yes he did and then he told me he liked me and I confessed too.”  “Yay after being single for all ur life.” “Yeah i guess we aren't dating yet i told him we need to get to know each other first.” “Well u already love him don’t u?” “Yeah ok i do but we only know each other for 2 days.” “But we got “together” after two weeks” “that doesn't count.” “yeah yeah u better go make sure he's good.” “Ok BYE JEN.”  I went to go knock on the door and he said come in and he was washing his hands and I find him kinda cute the way he’s whispering the abcs! I looked at him and he caught me smiling. “Are u already in love with me?” i looked down and said “Possibly” He smiled and got really close and kissed me. I got way too shy and I was super happy. “Well um since ur done its time for u to leave boss.” “ are u trying to kick me out?” “Yes.” and we said bye and he left and I locked my door. And showered and ate dinner can't wait for tmr.