Chapter 1-Investor

"No!"she screamed. As she strongly rejected the idea of her mother and sister.

"How dare you, do you know that sharp mouth of yours has put our company in trouble? and you think you have the right to say no!"her mother scolded.

"She has no right! mom, if you had not opened that mouth of yours then Mr Stone would not have withdrawn his investment. Because of you our company is about to lose the only investor that is willing to stay, so you have to go to Mr Stone and do what he asked you to do"her screamed aggressively at her.

"Do you guys know what he asked me to do? I will not sell my body because the company needs money. Isn't it just eight hundred thousand dollars? I will make the eight hundred thousand dollars and give it to father. Please just don't ask me to stay with Mr Stone". She pleased.

"If you agree to meet with Mr Stone to discuss the proposal and if he accepts it then we will let you off this one". her mother soften after seeing how pitful she looked.
"Mom!"Her sister shouted.
Her mother held her sister's hand and told her to be quiet.
"You can go, I will be waiting for a good feedback". Her mother smiled at her.

"I will not disappoint you mom". She replied and left.
"Mom how can you let her leave just like that what about Mr Stone? he will withdraw his investment if we do not take bitch to him, what are we going to do? Dad is counting on us to deal with her ".she continued relentlessly. Her mother said to calm her down
"I know that she will never agree to sleep with an investor for the company even if she feels indebted to the family for saving her so I have come up with a plan". She said with an evil grin on her face.

"What do you mean?"she asked her mother.
"We will drug her and take her to the hotel and she will not be able to do anything even if she wants to run away, so Mr Stone can do what he wants with her and we will get Ten million dollars more for the company, more than the original investment, it is a win win for us". She said.

"Wow mom you are so smart, I did not even think of that. Now that girl will no longer be proud of her pure self, if she becomes dirty, then I can have Dave all to myself and no family will want to marry her again. Ha Ha Ha". She laughed.

  Maya Young, an 18 year old girl who was adopted by the Young family when she was a day old. She was abandoned by her parent in the snow and was saved by the old master of the Young family. She was raised like she was the biological daughter of the Young family until she was two years old when the daughter of the Young family was born, she was named Fiola Young.

She was a bright and cheerful young girl who liked her older sister very much that she followed her around, drew family portrait with her, made card with her that the old master of the family was so pleased. But she suddenly changed while growing up.

Her mother Rebecca Young started telling her things like her sister wants to take her place in the family that she is the biological daughter and the only child of the family and her older sister was just an adopted daughter who was abandoned by her biological parent because she was evil and that in the future she was going to take all of her inheritance away and leave her with nothing.

So Fiola started to distance herself from her sister and plotting against her sister. Just like when Maya was 12 years and Fiola was celebrating her 10th birthday. Fiola was playing close to the pool and accidentally fell into the pool while the party was going on in the house and everyone was inside. Maya came looking for her sister since she could not find her anywhere.

When she got there and saw her sister in the pool struggling and shouting for help. She jumped into the pool even when she knew she could not swim well. She managed to get her sister out of the water but she was left in the pool till she lost consciousness. She was woken up by the pain of something hitting her back hard.

When she woke up her adoptive father was beating. He beated her until she fainted. She later woke up with a fever and found herself locked in the basement with nothing to cover herself. The next morning a maid who could not take it anymore secretly gave her some food and water before giving her fever medicine and a blanket. She was often accused of doing things she did not do by her sister and mother.