meet Anne part one

Liko standing in front of dorm room 303 for staring down and thought inside of her head, "I found it, the room 303." She approach the door to grab the handle begin twist it to the right to open it backward to reveal bedroom with 16 yrs old girl in same indigo academy uniform like liko on the floor with mess around her at left side of bed start looking for something.

Girl: "come on! Where is it, hairbrush, where you go."

Iago on right shoulder blade to clear his throat really loud that freak out liko bit to give attention from the girl who turned around to see liko and Iago with confused expression make liko nervous at the girl, "oops, wrong room, sorry." She then closed the door really fast to corridor win eyes closed and thought to herself again, "well, that was awkward." She open her eyes to look at room number with confused look, "i don't get it. Did I read the number wrong, or---no, this says 303."

Door open by girl entered the corridor with them and said nicely to liko, "you didn't read the number wrong! 303, right."

Liko: "uuhh."

Iago: "yeah, she didn't read the wrong. Kid."

Liko: "(thought) is she psychic?"

Anne: "hey! I'm your roommate, anne, put're there."

She raised hand forward in liko offered to hand shake so she did and iago said to Anne in kindness, "call her, liko 'cause her name." That surprise Anne to see squawkabilly from paldea region for first time on her new roommate right shoulder blade when she looked back at room to see the mess in left side and look back the duo to give nervous laugh then said, "I'm not great at housekeeping."

Iago: "no problem kiddo."

Liko: "(thought) guess that worked out! I never met anyone like her."

[Here's part one in this chapter for today and sorry about it because I was busy to make new chapters for my stories. But don't worry I'll make new chapter in two weeks.]