1

It started out as a little detail I happened to notice.

Faye and I have been in her home office for hours now. She called me to discuss the script and scenes we need to do for our new series. It's one thing we usually do, para alam namin kung komportable ba kami pareho sa gagawin naming eksena.

She was the one who initiated to have this weekly private meetings before we started shooting the series. Ginagawa namin 'to so we know each others insights or thoughts. Para we'll know din if we have some issues or problems with the scripts, nakakatuwa kasi whenever I share my insights to her, she listens talaga and sometimes she take notes din about details where we're uncomfortable para we can work on it.

"So here's the part where we need to act that one scene sa bed, kissing scene while I'm on top of you tapos as direk said kanina I have to put a hickey on your neck daw on that scene." She said and highlighted that part on our script. "Pero if you are uncomfy to do that scene, please do tell lang para ma-ask natin si direk if we can just fake it and maglagay na lang tayo ng make up sa neck mo."

"No, it's fine with me." I assured her. "How 'bout you? Okay lang ba sa'yo."

"More than okay with me. Ikaw na yan eh, Glaiza Galura na yan oh. Tatanggi pa ba ako." she smiled then chuckled, agad ko naman siyang na-hampas sa braso because of what she said.

She scanned our script for this week para ma-check niya if she missed something. "So... I guess yun lang naman for this week."

"Thanks, Faye. Sobrang na a-appreciate ko lahat ng ginagawa mo, kaya I love working with you eh." I smiled at her.

"No worries, Glai. Ayaw ko lang talaga maging uncomfy of awkward tayo sa isa't isa, gusto ko rin na comfy ka when working with me. Tsaka syempre our fans and viewers deserves the best. And I love working with you too, babes." She smiled and we sat in silence for a while. She was checking the notes that we wrote earlier, and that's when I noticed her cup of coffee.

It was white with a #GlaiFaye sticker, perhaps a gift from our supporter, and it was stained with a dark-colored lipstick.

I was surprised so I looked at Faye and examined her face. It's rare for a simple woman like the one sitting across me to wear a dark-colored lipstick. I think Faye only wears it if she needs to have a dark look for a magazine photoshoot. Maybe someone else drank from it?

Jusko, Glaiza,ano ka ba! Who would even drink from the same cup as Faye eh kayong dalawa lang naman nandito sa bahay niya?

For almost a half day of talking to her, ngayon ko lang napansin na she's wearing a lipstick at least 3 times darker than her usual neutral-pinkish tones. It was like a burgundy color much like red wine.

I looked at her lips then her cup, then her again. Something's different yet I could not point it out. So I kept staring at her and was only broken out of my trance when she cleared her throat.

"Glaiza, are you okay?"

"Huh?"

"Sabi ko okay ka lang ba? Baka matunaw na ako kaka-titig mo diyan ha." she smiled mischievously.

I stared at her and blushed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare, naninibago lang kasi ako."

"Hmm, sa'n?"

"Sa lipstick mo, it's darker than the one you usually use, you look fiercer."

She laughed at me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Ang cute ng cup mo, is it a gift?" I asked.

"Oo, a fan of ours gave it to me sa mallshow noong absent ka. Ang cute 'no? Actually, tag-isa tayo nito eh, I'll give you yours later before you go home."

While she was talking, I can't help but stare at her lips. Nakakapanibago talaga, but she looks more stunning. She looks more radiant with that shade cause it contrasts her soft features.

Ang ganda.

Nakakahiya pero I could not keep my eyes away sa kanya. Grabe talaga charisma ng babaeng 'to, parang mina-magnet ako.

Inaya niya akong mag-lunch afterwards and I swear, God knows how hard I tried to stop staring and medyo nag succeed naman but the image of Faye's lips and that lipstick stain on her cup would be something that would haunt me for days.