dance 🪩

Let's start

Continue from previous part....

In Function

As everyone was dancing and enjoying the songs.
Nm came in the stage and caring her hair the light went to nm and she stated to sing a song for hm.

Song🖕

While hm got emotional and hugged her ammi

and nm was hugging her daughter back.

 everyone was emotional see both of them and everyone started to clap

everyone was emotional see both of them and everyone started to clap.👏

After the song was finished everyone was adoring them and ps came on the stage and said.

Ps: abhi toh Haseena aur lalla ka dance toh banta hai donon ki sagaai hai aaj.

Ks looks to hm and then to sp who was standing nearby table with blank expression, music start to play and ks expand his hand and ask haseen.

Ks: for a dance with me haseena ji.

and Haseena put her hand in his and went to dance floor to dance on romantic song.

They dance this in this song While they were couple dancing.

Ks put his hand on Haseena waste and hm put her hand on ks chest and they were very close.
KRISH was feeling uncomfortable with this dance and he was keep looking at sp who was there standing numb and was looking at them, there souls were talking to each other and sp was fuming in anger seeing some one else dance with her krish And was putting her hands on his chest and sp can see that ks was feeling uncomfortable with the closeness but she couldn't do anything about it.

After few min the dance was over and everyone had perform at the party expect sp who was just present in the party doing nothing seeing this pj went to talk to sp.

Ps: Shivani ab tumhari baari dance karne ki.

Shivani Pawar (sp): amma mujhe nahin karna dance.

Ps: Shivani aaj tumhare bestfriend
ki engagement hai aur tum ki dance nahin karogi.

Sp: amma.

Ps: mujhe kuchh nahin sunana.

Sp: teek hai amma.

Ps went to the stage and tells everyone.

Ps: the next performance is Shivani.

And everyone clap👏 sp with heavily heart went to stage and start to dance.

SHIVANI'S dance🖕

Everyone was shocked to see her dancing like this as they Didn't except this from Shivani Pawar, ks was mesmerized and was looking at sp without blinking, everyone stated to clap 👏 and sp was keep looking at ks every few sec to see how he reacts and pj came and says.

Ps: tum toh kitna accha dance karti ho toh phir pehle kyon nahin bataya?

Sp: amma wo main bus.

Nm: ha Shivani beta aaj tune bohot achha dance kiya.

Sp to nm: thank u aunty.

Hm: Shivani tumne to bohot accha dance kiya.

Sp: thanks.

Ks: vaakai mein tumne bohot acche dance kiya Shivu.

And hearing this sp smiles.
After long time in function ks genuinely smile and seeing his sp also smile after long time.

After that it was ss and cc performance time they were dancing in a romantic song as they were couple now and seeing ss and cc dance every couple started to come and dance with there partners seeing this sp started to come and dance with there partners seeing this shivishma looked at each other and had a eye contact for few sec, they both went to dance with each other and feel each other present but they couldn't and after few min sp excuse herself and went to bathroom.

To be continued.....

If you like the click the star button and do vote and comments.

Stay tuned