ring ceremony 🎑

Let's start

A Beautiful palace was decorated with flowers and lights and lots of sound was coming from the MPT Looks like there was a party going on, inside there were lots of people working in the hall decorating and there was one lady who was running around hole house telling the helper what to do and how to do the decoration.

Lady: are bhaiya aapko theek se karna nahin aata lao hum batate hain kaise karna hai.

Helper: okay ma'am.

And The lady show how to do it and the halper say.

Helper: thnx.

A woman come to the lady and the lady and said.

Woman: Noor ji aap itna pareshan kyon ho rahi hain, ho jaayega sab kuchh chinta mat kijiye.

Noorjahan Malik (nm): hum kaise nahi le tension aaj pj humari beti ki sagai hai, aur sab kuch best hona chahiye.

Pushpa Singh (ps): aap tension mat lijiye sab hai na vo apna kaam kar rahe hain, aap aaiye yahan aur aaram se baithiye.

Nm: kaise aaram kar sakte hain abhi toh bohot taiyaari baaki hai pj.

Ps: logon ko aane mein bohot time hai abhi Noor ji.

Nm: accha theek hai hum thode der ke liye kuchh nahi karte hai thik hain.

PS: ji.

They both started to talk about engagement and stuff.

Nawab sahab room

A girl enter her room with lots of things on hand and says.

Girl: ms aap uth gayi.

HASEENA was standing in balcony she was lost somewhere in her thoughts and that she didn't hear anything and girl again said.

Girl: maddam sir. (loudly)

Haseena come back from her though and turn around to see santu standing near her and she says.

Haseena Malik (HM): haan santu kya hua?

Santosh Sharma (ss): ms aapki aankhon ke neeche toh dark circles aa  gaye hain Aap raat ko soyi nahin kya?

Hm face was pale and it looks like she haven't sleep well in few days and her eyes were little red and she says.

Hm: aisa kuchh nahin hai woh bus pregnancy ke wajah se.

Ss: achha abhi aap jaiye and take shower you have to get ready for your engagement.

Hm: ok.

Hm went to take shower till then ss take out the dress and makeup kit and arrange them.

After few min hm came from shower and ss started to make her ready for her engagement.

Hm had wear a Beautiful pink lehnga and ss was helping her with makeups and hairs.

In gym room

Ks looks like he also haven't slept in few days his eyes were red and have dark circles under his eyes and Cc came and told him to get ready for the engagement. ks came out of his thoughts and got ready he also wears a pink sherwani after getting ready he was standing in balcony lots on his Thoughts.

he started to have flashbacks for his and sp spending time together there fights and there reunions and there eye contact every moment he spends with her and a smile came on his face remembering his sp and all the moments.

Haseena room

Ss to hm: ms aap toh bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho, kisi ki nazar na lag jaye.

Hm: shukriyaa Santosh ab tum bhi Ready ho jao.