"Using skills from an older era just gonna give his opponents more surprised." Red Hood said, old things are cool.

Boomstick: But they seem to work pretty damn well.

Wiz: He certainly hasn't lost his touch.

Announcer: Mike Haggar, the candidate who puts people first.

Haggar growls and kills a bald eagle perched on his arm.

"I don't think he should... punch that... animal..." Anis said, uncertain about what kinda animal that is.

"That's a... bird right?" Neon asked.

"Well, a bald eagle of course." Agent replied.

"But... it doesn't seem to be bald." Red Hood said.

"Well, it's more of the origin of it is that, back in the day, bald means white, so people just, stuck with that." Agent explained in a way that, probably hoping that the Nikkes would understand.

ZANGIEF

Wiz: Zangief stands seven feet tall at 350 pounds, weighing in as one of the strongest on the Street Fighting circuit.

Boomstick: And as a testament to his manliness, check out that wicked shin hair!

"Well, I guess that is something..." Anis said.

Wiz: Zangief is a champion wrestler in Russia, using push and pull techniques to throw his opponents off balance. He also specializes in Sambo, a combination of wrestling and martial arts. He's not skilled in leglocks and chokeholds, but his grappling, submissions, and groundwork are second to none.

Boomstick: Zangief's best moves include his Double Lariat, Atomic Suplex, Flying Power Bomb, and a wicked backhand called the Banishing Flat, a move Zangief learned specifically to counter projectiles. Zangief. HATES. Projectiles.

"So... he's like if Scarlet really hate projectiles?" Red Hood asked.

"I... I'm not sure about that."

Wiz: His signature move is the Spinning Pilediver, which he learned after getting caught in a cyclone while piledriving a bear.

Boomstick: That is the most awesome thing I've ever heard!

The Nikkes decided to not question that.

Wiz: Actually, wrestling bears has been Zangief's favourite training exercise since he was a kid. Supposedly, he wrestles grizzly bears, but these are not native to Russia. It's far more likely he wrestles Ussuri brown bears, which can weigh up to 1,500 pounds, well over twice the size of a full-grown grizzly.

Boomstick: Holy shit! He piledrived one of those into a tornado!?

Wiz: Battling such a massive beast corresponds with his Russian wrestling training perfectly, forcing the bears to lose their balance and knocking them out cold! Zangief is a loyal Russian through and through, always fighting for his country rather than personal gain. He is often employed by the Russian President as the country's official fighting representative. That said, Zangief is pretty dimwitted, more a follower than a leader. He fights with instinct rather than reason.

Boomstick: All the more reason to get out of his way!

Milk is thinking about trying to either of them. She could probably learn a thing or two.

Zangief attacks the Dock Hunt Dog and piledrives it.

Zangief: Mmmmhhh! Me Zangief broke you!