Seeing Each Other Again

No one's p.o.v:

'Entry 02;

Ever since last week, me and Carlos have been messaging each other non stop. We tell each other almost everything, it's nice to have a friend. However, when Carlos's mother and sisters or my sister and friends see us on our phones we lie saying we're reading something or looking at Sinstagram. Anyway, he and I are planning on hanging out again. What makes it even better is that we're both finally about to walk around Hell on our own, meaning we won't have to sneak out'.

"Zel!" Angel says walking over to her. "You seem really happy lately" he points out as he sits next to her on the couch. "Yep, since I'm finally allowed to see leave the Hotel I can't wait to look around Hell" Zelda tells him. 'I also snuck out and made a friend last week' she thought.

Vaggie and Charlie came downstairs, "morning Zelda!" Charlie greeted walking over to her sister. "Hey sis" Zelda greeted back putting her diary in her bag, "what's with the bag?" Vaggie asked then Zelda showed her purse. "While I'm out I'm gonna see if there's anything interesting I can buy, like key chains, more books or maybe some sweets" she replied as she stood up, put on her bag, put her purse in her pocket, and got out her phone.

Before she could go, Vaggie stopped her "hold on Zelda. We all agreed you could leave the Hotel, we never said you could spend money" she said. Zelda rolled her eyes "Vaggie don't be a killjoy, we already have one" she said making Angel smirk at what she said.

Charlie held her girlfriend's hand, "come on Vaggie. Let her have some fun, she'll message us if she needs any help" she explained. "Zelda just left" Husk spoke up making them turn to see that he was right. Zelda had left the building.

[Text Messages]

Zelda: Where should we meet up?

Carlos: The same place we met, Cannibal Town. I don't know when I'll arrive, my Mom is being protective of me.

Zelda: Charlie's girlfriend, Vaggie, was as well. Especially when I said I'd be buying some stuff. I told her not to be a killjoy since we already have one.

Carlos: Katie Killjoy is a bitch. Anyway, see you at Cannibal Town.

Zelda: See ya.

[End of Text Messages]

Carlos' p.o.v:

You know when you go out, you have a protective father. My sisters and I don't, we have a protective mother. Our Mom is mostly protective of me, now that she's allows me to go out into Hell when I'm not delivering her weapons.

"Remember, make sure you don't go into the p*** studio. Who knows what Valentino will do if he sees you" she continues to explain. I sighed "Mom I already knew this when we arrived in Hell, also I'm not a child. Calm down, I'll be fine" I speak up catching her attention.

I was then pulled into a hug by her and my sisters, which caught me by surprised. "I'm not moving out, I'll be back. Now can you let go before I end up struggling to breathe?" I ask and they pulled away. I smiled at them "see you soon. I'll message you to let you know when I'm coming back" I say before leaving the house. I sighed in relief and began to walk to Cannibal Town.

"Who's that?"

"It's Carlos Carmine, I haven't seen him without his sisters".

"Zelda Morningstar is also walking around town".

"Both Zelda and Carlos look fucking hot".

"Do you think they'll meet?"

I smirked at the comments, when I arrived I saw Zelda immediately "Zelda!" I call out. She looks up and waves at me. I walk over to her, "nice to see you again" I say. She laughs "you make it sound like it's been months since we've seen each other" she says.